Metatrader 5 versions of indicators ... - page 25

mladen:

It is mtf already

Anyway, here is a version with a small change in code (made to solve some possible issues in mtf mode)

Your too awesome mladen. God bless you 

DMI stochastic extreme indicator

It is a stochastic of DMI made as an oscillator (+di part of ADX and -DI part of ADX are subtracted, and the resulting value is sued for trend and as a value for stochastic calculation). In its nature it is a "trending" indicator (showing the current trend), but also levels reversals can be watched for possible trend reversals

Hi coders, is it possible to have MT5 version of this indicator?

Many thanks in advance for your reply.

Files:

Hi Mladen,

Could please convert these indicators into MT5. Thanks in advance.

lapigna:

Hi coders, is it possible to have MT5 version of this indicator?

Many thanks in advance for your reply.

Here is a metatrader 5 version (with some extras : this version can calculate 7 types of RSI)

Files:
Rsi with ma.mq5  46 kb

Wow, very fast and fantastic!!!!

One more request if it's possible: arrows on signal as in MT4 indicator.

Thank you very much! 

mladen:

Instead of making extrapolated ema for different indicators, this indicator can be applied to other indicators, so there is no need to write ema extrapolation for those basic indicators. Some indicator will "resist" (when it is not clear which is the first buffer of the indicator), but this version will cover most of the widely used indicators

dear mladen, dear all,

Is there a version of the attached "fourier_extrapolator_of_price.mq5" for subwindow indicators (similarly to what you did with the ema_extrapolated.mq5) in this thread? If not, can it be made?

Also, do you think that the fourier_extrapolator_of_price.mq5 is lighter for the CPU than the ema_extrapolated.mq5? I am trying to replace the ema_extrapolated with something lighter for the subwindow indicatiors. I do not necessarily need a channel, a one-liner would be OK. My experiements lead me to believe that using several ema-extrapolated on one chart leads to memory problems for my laptop.

Thanks in advance.

dabiel6:

dear mladen, dear all,

Is there a version of the attached "fourier_extrapolator_of_price.mq5" for subwindow indicators (similarly to what you did with the ema_extrapolated.mq5) in this thread? If not, can it be made?

Also, do you think that the fourier_extrapolator_of_price.mq5 is lighter for the CPU than the ema_extrapolated.mq5? I am trying to replace the ema_extrapolated with something lighter for the subwindow indicatiors. I do not necessarily need a channel, a one-liner would be OK. My experiements lead me to believe that using several ema-extrapolated on one chart leads to memory problems for my laptop.

Thanks in advance.

We already have discussed the CPU issue : if you use long past bars and large number of harmonics, nothing can speed up the execution. Use smaller number of harmonics - and, as it was planned, set the calculate on each tick to false, if you really need the large number for harmonics number

Channels calculation is very, very small % of the calculation (to the extent that we can say that it is 0 compared to the rest). If you chose large number of harmonics then the calculation goes number of harmonics x (past bars + future bars) x internal loop for extrapolation

lapigna:

Wow, very fast and fantastic!!!!

One more request if it's possible: arrows on signal as in MT4 indicator.

Thank you very much! 

Here is a version with arrows added

Files:

mladen:

Use smaller number of harmonics - and, as it was planned, set the calculate on each tick to false, if you really need the large number for harmonics number

Thank you for the clear explanation mladen! I have been now trying to reduce the harmonics number while adapting to my needs and indeed, it does improve somewhat the mt5 responsiveness… I am using 3 ema indis with harmonics numbers of 8, 8, and 4; ticks are set to false (have always been). I cannot get the same responsiveness as that of mt4, though. I throw any indicator at mt4, it takes them all, and keeps running… mt5 is like an old smoker; anything you throw in addition, it goes slower and slower, until dead… I have never used so much the Task manager to kill the terminal.exe with mt4 as I have to do with mt5… But will keep experimenting to be ready if forced to switch to mt5…

Reason: