Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1246

Hello Mladen/MrTools, pls help to clean up this indicator. When compiling it gives some warning and the alert does not work at all times. Pls it should alert immediately the arrows show up.

Thanks in advance holy_grail_v4.mq4

Files:

mrtools:

Barons1, added divergence.

dtosc_divergence.mq4

hi mrtools, wow fantastic chart.

i understand that it's the ha smoothed averages chart(using hourly data and Ahrens Ma) with the display price values indicator. from my research.

but i really couldn't find any of these 2 indicators. able to help me on finding them ?

thanks!

flapyourwings:

hi mrtools, wow fantastic chart.

i understand that it's the ha smoothed averages chart(using hourly data and Ahrens Ma) with the display price values indicator. from my research.

but i really couldn't find any of these 2 indicators. able to help me on finding them ?

thanks!

flapyourwings

All the versions of that indicator that generates HO offline charts (and some more0 were posted at this thread :https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183208

Go to the end of thread for most up to date versions

hi mladen,

thank you so much. i installed everything.

but i have one question. how do i adjust it to using hourly data and Ahrens Ma ?

best regards.

Files:

flapyourwings:
hi mladen,

thank you so much. i installed everything.

but i have one question. how do i adjust it to using hourly data and Ahrens Ma ?

best regards.

flapyourwings

Attach it to 1 hour chart and set both smoothing methods to Ahrens

oh! the box can be clicked to select Ahrens. that's great. didn't spot it. thanks alot mladen.

mladen please make the signal appear after close candle., and does not disappear., even repaint., thank you

Dear Mr Mladen and Mr Tools

This is and indicator which you added an alert on. is it possible to

1. place fibonacci expansion levels on it?

2.make the indicator to alert once and not give multiple alerts for 1 signal alert

eightball:
Dear Mr Mladen and Mr Tools

This is and indicator which you added an alert on. is it possible to

1. place fibonacci expansion levels on it?

2.make the indicator to alert once and not give multiple alerts for 1 signal alert

Eightball, have you tried this one, it has alerts.

fibo_retracement.mq4

Files:

mrtools:

Eightball, have you tried this one, it has alerts.

fibo_retracement.mq4

thank you let me check it out

Reason: