Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1246

emmany4
emmany4  

Thanks Mladen and that was very fast. if possible in your spare time, pls make it mtf.

Thanks in advance.

emmany4
emmany4  
mladen:

emmany4

Try it out : stop_reversal_bluestops__alerts.mq4

Hello Mladen, pls the indicator is slowing down my charts. I don't know if it has to do with the number of bars, maybe it can be reduced.

Thanks in advance.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Barons1:
Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools

you might add the divergence in this indicator?

Greetings

Barons1

Barons1, added divergence.

dtosc_divergence.mq4

emmany4
emmany4  
mladen:

emmany4

Try it out : stop_reversal_bluestops__alerts.mq4

Hello Mladen, pls help to create in the indicator, where to adjust the Count bars and also help to make the arrows show up at the tip of the candle and not in the body of the candle. Concerning the alert, pls i want it to alert only on first signal in a particular direction until an opposite signal occurs.

Thanks in advance

emmany4
emmany4  

Hello Mladen/MrTools, pls help to clean up this indicator. When compiling it gives some warning and the alert does not work at all times. Pls it should alert immediately the arrows show up.

Thanks in advance holy_grail_v4.mq4

Files:
flapyourwings
flapyourwings  
mrtools:

Barons1, added divergence.

dtosc_divergence.mq4

hi mrtools, wow fantastic chart.

i understand that it's the ha smoothed averages chart(using hourly data and Ahrens Ma) with the display price values indicator. from my research.

but i really couldn't find any of these 2 indicators. able to help me on finding them ?

thanks!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
flapyourwings:

hi mrtools, wow fantastic chart.

i understand that it's the ha smoothed averages chart(using hourly data and Ahrens Ma) with the display price values indicator. from my research.

but i really couldn't find any of these 2 indicators. able to help me on finding them ?

thanks!

flapyourwings

All the versions of that indicator that generates HO offline charts (and some more0 were posted at this thread :https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183208

Go to the end of thread for most up to date versions

flapyourwings
flapyourwings  

hi mladen,

thank you so much. i installed everything.

but i have one question. how do i adjust it to using hourly data and Ahrens Ma ?

best regards.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
flapyourwings:
hi mladen,

thank you so much. i installed everything.

but i have one question. how do i adjust it to using hourly data and Ahrens Ma ?

best regards.

flapyourwings

Attach it to 1 hour chart and set both smoothing methods to Ahrens

flapyourwings
flapyourwings  

oh! the box can be clicked to select Ahrens. that's great. didn't spot it. thanks alot mladen.