Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1245

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
sadasd32cxv:
Hello friends

If you can please help me to add an alert indicator is really going to help me.

Add an alert for fibonacci retracement.

There's a video of what I mean.

Thank you....

sadasd32cxv

Check a couple of posts dealing with that same idea here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page828

zanuar
zanuar  

mr tools and mladen please help me., make indikator MTF and made the first signal appears not lost., although the signal is not anything wrong or a lot., the reel is not lost., thank you

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Upgraded bb macd indicator (some options changed and some code optimization) : BbMacd_nrp_mtf+alerts 2.mq4

Files:
nevik
nevik  

Mr Tools and Mr Mladen

found this Fibonacci All TF on this site. is it possible for it to alert when price touches the fibo. for example if im on a 1 minute chart and prices touches the 5 min or 15 min fibo. it alerts usd/jpy 5 touch

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
eightball:
Mr Tools and Mr Mladen found this Fibonacci All TF on this site. is it possible for it to alert when price touches the fibo. for example if im on a 1 minute chart and prices touches the 5 min or 15 min fibo. it alerts usd/jpy 5 touch

eightball

It is almost impossible to have "touches" : the prive is not going to be the same as some fibo level om 99.99% of cases. Better to use some already existing fibo cross alerting indicator instead

Barry
Barry  

Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools

you might add the divergence in this indicator?

Greetings

Barons1

Files:
dtosc.mq4 3 kb
William Snyder
William Snyder  
Barons1:
Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools

you might add the divergence in this indicator?

Greetings

Barons1

Barons1, it will be made, sometime today.

tampa
tampa  

Does this repaint : v-rod__lerts_1.02.mq4

Files:
emmany4
emmany4  

Hello Mladen/MrTools, pls help to add the usual alerts on this indicator (current/closed bar).

Thanks in advance. stop_reversal_bluestops.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
emmany4:
Hello Mladen/MrTools, pls help to add the usual alerts on this indicator (current/closed bar). Thanks in advance. stop_reversal_bluestops.mq4

emmany4

Try it out : stop_reversal_bluestops__alerts.mq4