Dear mladen

i got this ...

Files:
_.png  282 kb

dasssi:
Dear mladen i got this ...

dasssi

It has to be saved using it's original name. Otherwise it will not work

i wanted to say thanks but "i dont have permission to click the button...

so thanks Mladen

Files:
_.png  214 kb

dasssi:
i wanted to say thanks but "i dont have permission to click the button... so thanks Mladen

Reporting this to developers imediatelly

They are changing some things and it seems that it is reflecting our usual work

I try to put different robots on the system but they do not perform well they do not open trades according to their indicators is

their a specific thing or its the eas

dasssi:
I try to put different robots on the system but they do not perform well they do not open trades according to their indicators is their a specific thing or its the eas

dasssi

HA offline is in basis not meant to be used by EAs (it would be the same as you make an EA that would use smoothed heiken ashi for signals). It, in my opinion, is much better to be used for filtering insignificant prices and wait for price retracements to enter orders. All in all that should be a manual system that works on such offline charts (that is why I use step ma pdf - as a guidlene what is the prevailing trend, but I do not use it in a signaling mode, but, as I explained already, I wait toll the price gets back to the step ma value after the change of signal and then I decide when to enter)

mladen, regarding the chart in post 28 where there are 4 instances of the HA smoothed offline indicator-

I noticed that the DailyData currency price is identical in all the charts.

However, the highlighted prices in the vertical column along the right edge of each chart is different.

Is this what you would expect? Thank you.

michaelB:
mladen, regarding the chart in post 28 where there are 4 instances of the HA smoothed offline indicator-

I noticed that the DailyData currency price is identical in all the charts.

However, the highlighted prices in the vertical column along the right edge of each chart is different.

Is this what you would expect? Thank you.

Michael

Daily data does not take a current chart into account

It is collecting data from daily, weekly or monthly charts - that is why it is showing data different than the offline chart

mladen:
Michael

Daily data does not take a current chart into account

It is collecting data from daily, weekly or monthly charts - that is why it is showing data different than the offline chart

Let me try again. The image in post 28 contains 5 charts.

The bold DailyData price is "exactly the same" in all 5 charts [online and offline charts].

However, the MT4 price along the right edge is "different" on all 5 charts.

By the right edge I mean the highlighted price [and horizontal line that moves up and down as price changes]. Why would these 5 prices differ from each other.

Thank you.

michaelB:
Let me try again. The image in post 28 contains 5 charts.

The bold DailyData price is "exactly the same" in all 5 charts [online and offline charts].

However, the MT4 price along the right edge is "different" on all 5 charts.

By the right edge I mean the highlighted price [and horizontal line that moves up and down as price changes]. Why would these 5 prices differ from each other.

Thank you.

Michael

Now I understand

Prices on the chart are not the actual prices but the prices of HA, and they do not have (and mostly are not) to be the same with the actual prices at all (so any smoothing that is different than 1) . That is the difference that you are seeing : chart is showing HA prices while daily data is showing actual prices (and actual high low of the day if you pay attention to the chart)

That is why I usually use the display price indicator too - to show me where the actual price was at some moment to be able to better estimate when is a good entry point)

Hope this helps at least a bit

Reason: