Repainting indicators - page 36

Dear MR MLADEN, Thanks for the advise link, anyway after few times read all the post from link i can find only the same thing without alert and email from it appreciated if you could help otherwise thank you so much also for your kind lead....

playnet:
Dear MR MLADEN, Thanks for the advise link, anyway after few times read all the post from link i can find only the same thing without alert and email from it appreciated if you could help otherwise thank you so much also for your kind lead....

playnet

That indicator is repainting. In my opinion, all repainting ./ recalculating indicators should not be used in alerting mode (very dangerous)

ok...accepted and appreciated for the very kind advise and knowledge mr mladen...all the best to you....

Does this one repaint : snakeforce_b.mq4 ?

Files:

tampa:
Does this one repaint : snakeforce_b.mq4 ?

That particular version should not repaint (it is using regular, non-repainting tma)

mladen:
That particular version should not repaint (it is using regular, non-repainting tma)

Does that mean that it is the fixed snake force?

techmac:
Does that mean that it is the fixed snake force?

More or less, yes It could be cleaner (the code) but it is using a correct non-repainting TMA calculation (not a centered TMA)

mladen:
More or less, yes It could be cleaner (the code) but it is using a correct non-repainting TMA calculation (not a centered TMA)

Interesting. Thanks for the info

2 more for the collection

s-stochtrend.mq4

s-stochflet.mq4

Files:

Files:
Reason: