Elliot Wave Indicators - page 20

a functional Elliot wave indicator is one indicator that seem not to be available on this forum both the free and commercial section.

at-least a functional one that does not consume the PC ram/slow system down

hello mladen

I read many thread from you as a programer

Im also ew trader

One of the elliot rule links wave [2] to [1]

For example in bullish [1], retracement [2] must not go under beginning of [1] for the raising of [3]

Is this affirmation have an impact on volume exchange ?

In other words ,in case of bullish wave

IF ( end of [2] >= beginnig of [1] ) AND ( volume buyers[1] >= sellers [2] ) THEN expecting raising [3]

IF ( end of [2] >= beginning of [1] ) AND ( volume buyers[1] < sellers [2] ) THEN count [1] & [2] may be discarded

Is it possible to quantify the volume of buyers on [1] an compare it to volume of sellers in [2] ?

regards

Files:
untitled_1.png  12 kb

mladen:
Which indicators?

I've tried all of them from this thread, and none work with the newest build of MT4

drunkpips:
a functional Elliot wave indicator is one indicator that seem not to be available on this forum both the free and commercial section. at-least a functional one that does not consume the PC ram/slow system down

they weren't much help when they were functioning...all of them repaint...and add to the confusion...the whole legend of Elliott must be validated....but unfortunately everyone who knew him is dead and all we have is a hearsay...few books...and why am I writing this?...because I DON"T TAKE CRAP!!!!! from some guy named Elliott which rhymes with IDIOT (sorry PMS).

try last free indi

Files:

poruchik:
try last free indi

You're a life-saver man. Appreciate it.

Upgraded wolf wave nen compatible with new mql : wolfwave_nen_nmc.mq4

Files:

Velocity waves without compiler warnings : velocitywaves_nmc.mq4

Files:
vv.gif  88 kb

And for the end about "Elliot wave indic" : I have no idea how that indicator worked at the first place. It is using completely wrong parameters in Hoghest, Lowest, and iBearsPower functions - what exactly was it calculating with such usage of parameters remains a mistery

Try this one and see if it will help - it includes divergence signals too.

I've not seen it repaint either.

TEAMTRADER

Files:
Reason: