Elite indicators :) - page 918

mladen:
Upgraded, simplified to use, added options that are typical to new mt4, CCI study (alerts, divergences, multi time frame,... included) : cci_study_2.02_nrp_amp_mtf_nmc.mq4

Hi Mladen,

is there an indicator like this, with alerts, divergence, mtf, nmc for RSI and for RSX?

Sorry i didn't found it..

Thanks, Dave

babagoproject:
Hi Mladen,

is there an indicator like this, with alerts, divergence, mtf, nmc for RSI and for RSX?

Sorry i didn't found it..

Thanks, Dave

checking it

if not, it will be made

mladen:
And here is the version that can use one of the 19 types of averages (instead of default lwma that is used by the original version) : afl_winner_averages.mq4

it looks verry nice !

can you add alerts to it and interpolate ?

timmyhanke:
it looks verry nice ! can you add alerts to it and interpolate ?

Alerts can be added

Not user about interpolation for those (they are drawn in a specific way). Will check it

mladen/

mrtools,

Is there a mtf version with alerts and arrows available for the following? If yes, please direct me to the thread - if not, may I kindly request mtf with alerts and arrows to be added. Thanks.dss_of_advanced_kaufman_ama.mq4

fxdream:
mladen/

mrtools,

Is there a mtf version with alerts and arrows available for the following? If yes, please direct me to the thread - if not, may I kindly request mtf with alerts and arrows to be added. Thanks.dss_of_advanced_kaufman_ama.mq4

fxdream

Multi time frame version of it, compatible with the new mt can be downloaded from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

mladen:
fxdream Multi time frame version of it, compatible with the new mt can be downloaded from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

mladen,

Thank you. Is there a mtf version elsewhere with alerts and arrows available?

fxdream:
mladen, Thank you. Is there a mtf version elsewhere with alerts and arrows available?

I am not sure

Checking my PC too

fxdream:
mladen, Thank you. Is there a mtf version elsewhere with alerts and arrows available?

Fxdream, couldn't find one so added the alerts and arrows.

mrtools:
Fxdream, couldn't find one so added the alerts and arrows.

thank Mrtools, you made arrow shift option, I like that, thanks

Reason: