Elite indicators :) - page 1167

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Hi Mr, mntiwana, i'm wondering what your bottom subwindow indicator is, the yellow one. Could you please enlighten me??

Dear Mladen,

could you please check whether the attached indicator repaints its color in the new MT4 builds 600+.

The indicator was coded by you a few years ago. If it repaints, could you please make it 'nrp',

possibly in mq4 format. Thank you!

Files:

wojtek.paul:
Dear Mladen,

could you please check whether the attached indicator repaints its color in the new MT4 builds 600+.

The indicator was coded by you a few years ago. If it repaints, could you please make it 'nrp',

possibly in mq4 format. Thank you!

wojtek.paul

You can safely use it : it does not repaint

Thanks a lot for your quick reply!

skc321:

Hello Mladen,

May I request you to please create Histo version of both the indicator please averages - mtf + alerts 7_6.ex4 and emad 1_31.ex4

Thanks

SKC

skc321

emad 1_31 is the same as emad 1_3 except for the display options, so you can use the emad 1_3 histo version and it will be the same

nevar:
Mladen,

Is it possible for you to create a dashboard with step ma and volatility ratio so that will give us some information about the current market state.Market states are:

1-UPTEND LOW VOLATILITY/ HIGH VOLATILITY

2- DOWNTREND LOW VOLATILITY/ HIGH VOLATILITY

3- UP FLAT LOW VOLATILITY/ HIGH VOLATILITY

4- DOWN FLAT LOW VOLATILITY/ HIGH VOLATILITY

thanks.

Mladen,

Is it possible for you to do this?

wojtek.paul:
Thanks a lot for your quick reply!

Here is an upgraded version too (made user friendly - easier to use) : tim_morris_ma_histo_1_1.mq4

Files:

nevar:

Mladen,

Is it possible for you to do this?

Working on it

mladen:

Here is an upgraded version too (made user friendly - easier to use) : tim_morris_ma_histo_1_1.mq4

For those unfamiliar with the Tim Morris ma - here is an upgraded ma itself too : tim_morris_ma_1_1.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Here s the newest version of averages that adds adaptive mode to all (except the already explained recursive moving trend line) which makes a possible 134 types of averages now : averages_-_mtf__alerts_7_6.ex4

Mladen, very nice combo-compilation-choice-indi. I had much fun testing it and still have, but what I can say, I'll take it also in my template. Both thumbs up.

Reason: