Indicators: Heiken Ashi Smoothed

Heiken Ashi Smoothed:

Heiken Ashi is a very well known indicator.

One of the variations that is actually improving the indicator is the "smoothed" version. The logic behind the smoothed version is simple:

• Instead of using "raw" prices" for calculations, it's using smoothed/filtered/averaged prices instead.
  • That usually filters out some false signals and makes it easier to use.
  • This version can use some of the 4 basic types of averages for smoothing:
    • Simple moving average (SMA).
    • Exponential moving average (EMA).
    • Smoothed moving average (SMMA).
    • Linear weighted moving average (LWMA).
  • Additionally you can use a "step" filter (in pips) to filter out value changes that are smaller than the desired threshold (if the step is set to <=0, then that filter is not used).

Author: Mladen Rakic 

Heiken Ashi Smoothed
Heiken Ashi Smoothed
  • www.mql5.com
ADXVMA Binary ADXVMA indicator made as "binary" having only two values (+1 for "trend" up and -1 for "trend" down). Accumulative Swing Index Smoothed - Floating Levels In this version of Accumulative Swing Index Smoothed indicator we are introducing a sort of levels that can be used for trend assessment. Heiken Ashi Smoothed - Binary...

Thank you very much!! This one is wonderful!! ^^ 

Hello, mladen!

Could you add T3 method as well, please?

Is there Heiken Ashi Smoothed Indicator for MT4?

Indicator is not working well with New MT5. Needs Updating

wallaa:
Indicator is not working well with New MT5. Needs Updating

Indicator works just fine - build 2982

Good Smoothed Heiken Ashi

Why you don't add T3 smoothing?

Andrei Iakovlev #:
Why you don't add T3 smoothing?

T3 smoothing is added: https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/post/14170997#post14170997

Hi Mladen! Thank you for the indicator and your excellent work, can you please let me know if you have this available with an alert as well for color change when candle closes? As I understand this does not repaint previous candles only current active candle. I appreciate it thank you.
Reason: