Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1374

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Jea:

Hi Mladen,

Can you please share a MT4 indicator that gives clear entry, SL and TP with all alerts and any TF. Thanks in advance.

Please try some of the existing indicators and take some time (at least 3-4 months) of demo trading before proceeding anywhere
ammy10
ammy10  
karthikencore:

Free EA coding

Hi Trader

Would you like to get your EA coded for free? If you can make the fellow members feel that your strategy is profitable and if you're willing to share the EA with the community, I can do the coding for free.

Due to my professional commitments, I can only take up limited number of request

But I'm looking to work on some unique and profitable strategy.

Apart from this, If you would not want to share your strategy or if you cannot wait for a long time, you can hire me to do coding on which case the code will not shared with anyone else

Karthik

hello Karthik i have a strategy i am will to share for your coding can u do this
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
TEAMTRADER:

Mr Tools/MLaden,

Can a signal/alert on crossover be made with the McNicholl ma  please?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Please elaborate the whole thing in details
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
nbtrading:
Is that with default settings?
As far as I remember that is 1 hour time frame there
myname
myname  
mladen:
As far as I remember that is 1 hour time frame there
Ok. Thanks :)
Rajiv
Rajiv  

MR. MLADEN OR MR.TOOLS .Can you PLEASE post me a Moving average crossover EA which has the following parameter:-

lotsize  - 1

tp          -30

stoploss - 100 pips

trades closed on opposite signal - true

lot size multiplied on loss - 2 or 3 or 4 times the original lot size 

stop multiplying lot size on consecutive loss -  2 or 3 

Note : For an example if EA start with (0.1 lot ) to trade, lot must increase to 0.3(3 TIME INCREASE) if market order is closed with a loss and to  0.9  lot if market order still closed in a loss. But lot must stay as 0.1 lot as long as market order closed with profit. IF  TWICE OR THRICE THE LOSS OCCURS CONTINUOUSLY THE EA SHOULD STOP MULTIPLING LOTS

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Rajiv:

MR. MLADEN OR MR.TOOLS .Can you PLEASE post me a Moving average crossover EA which has the following parameter:-

lotsize  - 1

tp          -30

stoploss - 100 pips

trades closed on opposite signal - true

lot size multiplied on loss - 2 or 3 or 4 times the original lot size 

stop multiplying lot size on consecutive loss -  2 or 3 

Note : For an example if EA start with (0.1 lot ) to trade, lot must increase to 0.3(3 TIME INCREASE) if market order is closed with a loss and to  0.9  lot if market order still closed in a loss. But lot must stay as 0.1 lot as long as market order closed with profit. IF  TWICE OR THRICE THE LOSS OCCURS CONTINUOUSLY THE EA SHOULD STOP MULTIPLING LOTS

This is the simple ma cross EA (which has all except martingaling in it)

For the rest, look for martingale version of ma cross EA

Files:
lapigna
lapigna  

Hi coders, I'm not able to find a MT5 indicator to show buy/sell signal at SMOOTHED method  MA CROSS with period/shift and SOUND/EMAIL alert on candle close (not current).  May you post me an indicator like this?

Many many thanks in advance. 

jishnu
jishnu  
I like to know if you can fixed the alert on this indicator
Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
lapigna:

Hi coders, I'm not able to find a MT5 indicator to show buy/sell signal at SMOOTHED method  MA CROSS with period/shift and SOUND/EMAIL alert on candle close (not current).  May you post me an indicator like this?

Many many thanks in advance. 

What does the "smoothed method" mean? Do yo perhaps mean SMMA? If yeas, almost all ma cross versions have that as an option