Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1374

TEAMTRADER:

Mr Tools/MLaden,

Can a signal/alert on crossover be made with the McNicholl ma  please?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Please elaborate the whole thing in details

nbtrading:
Is that with default settings?
As far as I remember that is 1 hour time frame there

mladen:
As far as I remember that is 1 hour time frame there
Ok. Thanks :)

MR. MLADEN OR MR.TOOLS .Can you PLEASE post me a Moving average crossover EA which has the following parameter:-

lotsize  - 1

tp          -30

stoploss - 100 pips

trades closed on opposite signal - true

lot size multiplied on loss - 2 or 3 or 4 times the original lot size 

stop multiplying lot size on consecutive loss -  2 or 3 

Note : For an example if EA start with (0.1 lot ) to trade, lot must increase to 0.3(3 TIME INCREASE) if market order is closed with a loss and to  0.9  lot if market order still closed in a loss. But lot must stay as 0.1 lot as long as market order closed with profit. IF  TWICE OR THRICE THE LOSS OCCURS CONTINUOUSLY THE EA SHOULD STOP MULTIPLING LOTS

Rajiv:

MR. MLADEN OR MR.TOOLS .Can you PLEASE post me a Moving average crossover EA which has the following parameter:-

lotsize  - 1

tp          -30

stoploss - 100 pips

trades closed on opposite signal - true

lot size multiplied on loss - 2 or 3 or 4 times the original lot size 

stop multiplying lot size on consecutive loss -  2 or 3 

Note : For an example if EA start with (0.1 lot ) to trade, lot must increase to 0.3(3 TIME INCREASE) if market order is closed with a loss and to  0.9  lot if market order still closed in a loss. But lot must stay as 0.1 lot as long as market order closed with profit. IF  TWICE OR THRICE THE LOSS OCCURS CONTINUOUSLY THE EA SHOULD STOP MULTIPLING LOTS

This is the simple ma cross EA (which has all except martingaling in it)

For the rest, look for martingale version of ma cross EA

Files:

Hi coders, I'm not able to find a MT5 indicator to show buy/sell signal at SMOOTHED method  MA CROSS with period/shift and SOUND/EMAIL alert on candle close (not current).  May you post me an indicator like this?

Many many thanks in advance. 

I like to know if you can fixed the alert on this indicator
Files:

lapigna:

Hi coders, I'm not able to find a MT5 indicator to show buy/sell signal at SMOOTHED method  MA CROSS with period/shift and SOUND/EMAIL alert on candle close (not current).  May you post me an indicator like this?

Many many thanks in advance. 

What does the "smoothed method" mean? Do yo perhaps mean SMMA? If yeas, almost all ma cross versions have that as an option

Hi mladen, yes I mean SMMA but I can't find a mq5 indicator that has email and suond alert.

Waiting for your kind answer. 

lapigna:

Hi mladen, yes I mean SMMA but I can't find a mq5 indicator that has email and suond alert.

Waiting for your kind answer. 

I missed the mt5 version part

Will check if there is something like that

Reason: