Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1358

pavaka
pavaka  
jebanie:
Pava gives biggest respect to everyone here

that is correct

cashgrade
cashgrade  

please!!! Can someone add arrow and line to this indicator!!! thanks.

vtcpa04
vtcpa04  
vtcpa04:
mrtools, mladen, & forex tsd community,

I kindly request a MACD zero cross filter with arrows and alerts be added to the indicator below. More specifically, in addition to its current functionality I would like the indicator to have the option to display arrows, sound, and visual (pop-up) alerts upon a price moving average cross and MACD zero cross.

Lastly, please forgive me as this is somewhat off topic: I resumed checking this site on a regular basis recently and noticed the functionality of clicking on a thread's attachments is no longer available. Before this site was redesigned I used to be able to bring up any thread containing indicators and click on an attachments link which would then open a list of all the indicators posted in the thread, which I found very useful. Am I missing something? or is that capability simply no longer available following the site redesign some months ago. If that functionality is no longer available, I can safely speak for most if not all members of this community when I say we would greatly appreciate it's restoration.

Thanks in advance!

Any updates on this will be greatly appreciated.

vtcpa04
vtcpa04  
vtcpa04:
mrtools, mladen, & forex tsd community,

I kindly request a MACD zero cross filter with arrows and alerts be added to the indicator below. More specifically, in addition to its current functionality I would like the indicator to have the option to display arrows, sound, and visual (pop-up) alerts upon a price moving average cross and MACD zero cross.

Lastly, please forgive me as this is somewhat off topic: I resumed checking this site on a regular basis recently and noticed the functionality of clicking on a thread's attachments is no longer available. Before this site was redesigned I used to be able to bring up any thread containing indicators and click on an attachments link which would then open a list of all the indicators posted in the thread, which I found very useful. Am I missing something? or is that capability simply no longer available following the site redesign some months ago. If that functionality is no longer available, I can safely speak for most if not all members of this community when I say we would greatly appreciate it's restoration.

Thanks in advance!

Any updates on this please?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
vtcpa04:

Any updates on this please?

Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018

vtcpa04
vtcpa04  
mladen:
Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018

Yes. It does not have the indicator I requested.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
vtcpa04:
Yes. It does not have the indicator I requested.

Then check this : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page863

vtcpa04
vtcpa04  

That thread does not have it either.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
vtcpa04:
That thread does not have it either.

I was not referring to thread (even though the thread has 1000s of indicators with alerts and not even I know all of them), but to that exact post, which has arrows on all sorts of crosses and alerts on zero cross too, and, as far as I understand your post, that is exactly the filter you were looking for and you can easily use that indicator from that post as a filter to your ma price cross

All the best

vtcpa04
vtcpa04  
mladen:

I was not referring to thread (even though the thread has 1000s of indicators with alerts and not even I know all of them), but to that exact post, which has arrows on all sorts of crosses and alerts on zero cross too, and, as far as I understand your post, that is exactly the filter you were looking for and you can easily use that indicator from that post as a filter to your ma price cross

All the best

The indicator below I believe you are referring to gives alerts upon MACD zero and signal crosses. I am looking for an indicator that generates arrows and alerts upon both a MACD zero cross and simultaneous price moving average cross. Regardless, your attempts to help me are greatly appreciated.