Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1355

Deleted duplicate post

Hi mladen,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I would like to suggest to you that , pls try to use the happs indicator, with only the option of draw rectangles as true. The other two options of draw fibs, and draw secondary as false and then try it. When this is done, the indicator just draws. various zones... nothing else. No other objects etc. its just zones, and it is extended to the end of the trading chart. So what i need is for alerts to be generated, when price enters or leaves the zone.. This would help to get the price at the various levels. Isnt it ?? Am I correct ???

Secondly ,I would like to make one more suggestion.This suggestion is to help you get the price levels for the zones. In that circumstances, pls use this Rectangle Reader indciator that I am attaching hereiwth. This gives and marks the levels of the zones and also the pips from the high of each zone to the low of each individual zone.

Files:

Dear mladen this your indicator.

Can you please add arrows and pop up alert?

tmacentered_macd_v2.mq4

Files:

clon_tron:
Dear mladen this your indicator.

Can you please add arrows and pop up alert?

tmacentered_macd_v2.mq4

clon_tron

Centered TMA recalculates/repaints (as it is explained here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241 ) . Better not to use in signaling mode

plz tell me the best indicator non repaint

mladen:

clon_tron

Centered TMA recalculates/repaints (as it is explained here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241 ) . Better not to use in signaling mode

Please mladeni know that it repaints. Why you're always saying that i'm gonna use it as a signal to enter. Can't you just add arrows and alert?

clon_tron:
Please mladeni know that it repaints. Why you're always saying that i'm gonna use it as a signal to enter. Can't you just add arrows and alert?

Please read my post and the first couple of posts of tma thread again. No need to repeat anything said there again. All the best

mladen:
Please read my post again. All the best

ok!!!!!!!

mladencan you please add an alert. When histo crosses the 0 line ?

cssdiff.mq4

Files:
cssdiff.mq4  15 kb

clon_tron:
mladencan you please add an alert. When histo crosses the 0 line ? cssdiff.mq4

mladen yes please, just i think its better, if possible to add alert by user input... to set the diff for instance 0.8 or so... not just at 0. at 0 will come many alerts... thank you!

Reason: