suat  

suat
suat  
alberto
alberto  
suat:
Friend do not thank to me,

you should thank to mr. mladen pls.

Himself is very big and precious person.

Elbette sana da teşekkür edeceğiz.

Zira değerli hammaddeleri seçerek (thanks to do mladen and @mrtools) onlarla ilgili düşünüp, tasarlayıp ortaya güzel işler (sistemler) çıkarmak her babayiğidin harcı değil.

Bu yüzden teşekkürler.

Thank you very much your effort and designed sistems suat

mjavedh
mjavedh  
suat:
Friend do not thank to me,

you should thank to mr. mladen pls.

Himself is very big and precious person.

Hi can u please share your Template & all Indicator together .

Thanks in Advanced

wildcookie
wildcookie  
suat:

Ok mr. ungenerous

from me to friends

Can someone please help and tell how to use it for 1minute trades(on Binary Options terms?) any guide ?

I would be very very appreciated for help

Vito

myname
myname  
mntiwana:

Thanks

moha1
moha1  
mrtools:

Hi Mohamed Ahmed, added alerts.

adxm_nrp_2_alerts.mq4

Thanks a lot for your efforts

whisperer
whisperer  
VitoMono:

Can someone please help and tell how to use it for 1minute trades(on Binary Options terms?) any guide ?

Vito

You can use anything on BO

Not that it will make a difference

Nicole Deinhard
Nicole Deinhard  
VitoMono:

Vito

Binary Options Trading with 1-2 Min is gambling and to win at gambling you will need a perfect probability calculation of your system...

thats what my husband and me are working now nearly 2 years on.

We have founded a official registered association for that with 70 members, we have developed a own sophisticated tradings system for BO

a perfect analyse system with tickdatas based on Java, which measures the win/lost of a signal 24/5 and a Signal selection system which stores all signals and our members can select easy which signals they want to trade...

Also we have developed a Java based Autotrader for BO for 5 Brokers now... without using brokers Api, that they can not identify us as group of traders...

My husband, which is here as Akvisto will also make soon a post here and introduce the system and also ask Mr. mladen and Mr. mrtools maybe for support... as its a very good developed project and absolut unique in the worid, can imaging that both like it very much and for me would be a honor to have them on board.

But its still a very very hard challenge, believe me, i know from what i speak... trading forex is hard, but trading BO is harder... because of the fixed duration time. The entry is not the problem...

Now our own BO system delivers already stable signals... but we are search still for tools which can be also good to have more signals...

I can not show a lot, because is on 5 own servers and were all member have them own trading desktop... i can give you a link to our Selection system, which is still in developement and on a public server in the moment.

All this we initiate to support the childrens charity association for my home village in Moldova me and my husband made 3 years ago... we had so much problems to raise donations for this, that we start with the idea to trade and now our members of the trading association are using our systems and for that they donate for the kids.

Cheers Nicole

https://hosting.def-net.org/t4cc/#