Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1321

Hi MLaden and/or MrTools,

This indicator gives an alert (Dot), but only the first time it appears. Often it disappears, but when it appears a few bars later it does not give a signal anymore. Only if it has given a signal in the opposite direction, it will give a new signal.

The indicator has a function called: UseReEntry, but that is a different signal (arrow, not dot).

Could you make the dot alert when it reappears?

Thank you.

Angy:
Hi MLaden and/or MrTools,

This indicator gives an alert (Dot), but only the first time it appears. Often it disappears, but when it appears a few bars later it does not give a signal anymore. Only if it has given a signal in the opposite direction, it will give a new signal.

The indicator has a function called: UseReEntry, but that is a different signal (arrow, not dot).

Could you make the dot alert when it reappears?

Thank you.

Hi Angy, got this one.

pricechannel_signal_jurik_alerts.mq4

Thanx a lot. That does the trick!

mladen:

Jasit

You can use any macd (set the periods for macd to 8 and 9) and you shall have much less false signals and the results will be almost the same

thanks,masters are masters,no doubts.:)

Alert Notification continuous loop. The attached indicator keep sending the alert notification message nonstop, I am unable to resolve this problem myself. Can someone please assist. Thank you and have a blessed weekend.

Files:

rikiolivier:
Alert Notification continuous loop. The attached indicator keep sending the alert notification message nonstop, I am unable to resolve this problem myself. Can someone please assist. Thank you and have a blessed weekend.

did you tried decreasing pip range.as i understand,you specified a value/price 1.12550 and fixed pip range to 50,till when the market price will be remain in between that range,at every tick alert sound will be ringing and when market price will be moved out of that 50 pip range either side.alert will be stopped automatically......and this is the right function of indicator.

Hi guys!

Im found here very intresting foto of indicator that could help in my strategy. Could You be so kind guys and help me to find it ? what could be name of that indicator (second window and also that white arrows)? if anyone have some info i would be very grateful!

Thank You!

JJBanie

Files:

jebanie:
Hi guys!

Im found here very intresting foto of indicator that could help in my strategy. Could You be so kind guys and help me to find it ? what could be name of that indicator (second window and also that white arrows)? if anyone have some info i would be very grateful!

Thank You!

JJBanie

That is "value chart"

"value chart" is a special place where fantasy ends and reality downs on you...or the other way around...

jebanie:
Hi guys!

Thank You!

JJBanie

Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179806

Quite a few versions posted there

Reason: