Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1012

Hello Mladen and MrTools, pls am sorry for the posting i didn't cross check properly. you can just ignore it.

Thanks in advance.

hello mladen and mrtools,

i have a question, what part of the code i need to change and what i need to change to, to have the mml,mtf pivot level to on right side of the chart like the sceenshot below without having lines run through on your chart. i know you can barely see it on the screenshot but i hope you get the picture.. thank you.

2015-02-04_1722 - Madd-Dawg's library

Hello Mr. Tools and Mladen, is it possible to add an alert to the indicator that will sound when price crosses and closes either above or below the ribbon? Thanks! super_smoother_tenkan_sen-kijun_sen_ribbon_filled_alerts.mq4

emmany4:
Hello Mladen and MrTools, pls am sorry for the posting i didn't cross check properly. you can just ignore it. Thanks in advance.

emmany4

That version of sidus repaints

Use sidus 3 or later

mladen/mrtools.

kindly add alerts and mtf to this indicator.

thanks. God bless

Files:

Mladen/mrtools.

Please need alert and mtf on colour change.

God bless

mladen:
Here is the new mt compatible version : ___fractal_dimension_nmc.mq4 PS: the name is reverted to original. That indicator is not Hurst exponent

Hi Mladen

could you please have a look at that interesting indicator? I saw that it is not refreshing and need some work.

Thanks a lot.

Files:

mladen:
emmany4

That version of sidus repaints

Use sidus 3 or later

Thanks Mladen for the advice, pls can you make Sidus v3 in the attachment to have option of alerts on current bar.

Thanks in advance.

emmany4:
Thanks Mladen for the advice, pls can you make Sidus v3 in the attachment to have option of alerts on current bar. Thanks in advance.

Emmany4, this one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page293 has that option.

gabrielumoh:
Mladen/mrtools.

Please need alert and mtf on colour change.

God bless

Gabrielumoh, that indicator has a lot of problems, probably the main one is this

maOpen=iMA(NULL,TimeFrame,MaPeriod,0,MaMetod,MODE_OPEN,pos);

mClose=iMA(NULL,TimeFrame,MaPeriod,0,MaMetod,MODE_CLOSE,pos);

maLow=iMA(NULL,TimeFrame,MaPeriod,0,MaMetod,MODE_LOW,pos);

maHigh=iMA(NULL,TimeFrame,MaPeriod,0,MaMetod,MODE_HIGH,pos);

it should be

maOpen=iMA(NULL,TimeFrame,MaPeriod,0,MaMetod,PRICE_OPEN,pos);

mClose=iMA(NULL,TimeFrame,MaPeriod,0,MaMetod,PRICE_CLOSE,pos);

maLow=iMA(NULL,TimeFrame,MaPeriod,0,MaMetod,PRICE_LOW,pos);

maHigh=iMA(NULL,TimeFrame,MaPeriod,0,MaMetod,PRICE_HIGH,pos);

Reason: