Elite indicators :) - page 897

mladen:
timmyhanke

SSA (singular spectrum analysis) is a recalculating algorithm

The version that does not repaint is the end pointed SSA -

Is there any indicator that you know of that can alert on current bar and doesn't repaint ?

Because im trading on 1 hour timeframe and if i put alert on current to false most indicator doesn't repaint at all , but it can happend much in the 1 hour bar and i need it to alert me if a drastic change in direction is going on . So I dont want to wait out the whole bar for the indicator to alert me.

timmyhanke:
Is there any indicator that you know of that can alert on current bar and doesn't repaint ? Because im trading on 1 hour timeframe and if i put alert on current to false most indicator doesn't repaint at all , but it can happend much in the 1 hour bar and i need it to alert me if a drastic change in direction is going on . So I dont want to wait out the whole bar for the indicator to alert me.

timmyhanke

If you avoid centered TMA and SSA (regular SSA - not the centered) indicators, 99.99% will not repaint (leaving out in this case coding errors like solar wind, pollan and similar indicators).

If you have any doubts about some indicator please do ask us, but the big majority does not repaint / recalculate

mladen:
This is an experiment. Instead of using some of the "regular" moving averages in the dtosc calculation, this one is using a super smoother : multi_pair_dtosc_-_ssm.mq4

Results are smoother (less false signals) but it needs to be experimented with the parameters yet

Thank you Mladen, will compare it this week.

One question though, would it be possible for you to apply the "renko-SignalAM" in the same manner?

Best wishes,

ValeoFX:
Thank you Mladen, will compare it this week.

One question though, would it be possible for you to apply the "renko-SignalAM" in the same manner?

Best wishes,

ValeoFX

what is renko-SignalAM?

Hello Mladen

Traders Dynamic_Cb_ssa norm Index_alerts+arrows new.mq4

How can I obtain this upgraded indicator from Advanced Elite, if I have the "offending" regular indicator causing my CPU to run at much higher than normal speeds?

My version is version 1.02.

Thank you for replying.

Does the sefc bull and bear indicator repaint ? because ive searched for that indicator with alerts but there are none .

timmyhanke:
Does the sefc bull and bear indicator repaint ? because ive searched for that indicator with alerts but there are none .

timmyhanke

That is what I forgot to mention : "sefc" is almost the same thing like "Karl Dittman" and "Rita Lasker" - do not use anything "made" by them : it is either a free stuff renamed, or a repainting stuff

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen

Traders Dynamic_Cb_ssa norm Index_alerts+arrows new.mq4

How can I obtain this upgraded indicator from Advanced Elite, if I have the "offending" regular indicator causing my CPU to run at much higher than normal speeds?

My version is version 1.02.

Thank you for replying.

You can do it using the download pack

Renko SignamAM

mladen:
ValeoFX what is renko-SignalAM?

Attached f.y.perusal and comments.

Files:

mladen:
You can do it using the download pack

Meaning what? Sorry for my ignorance.

Reason: