News Reader Indicator! - page 5

It is working just fine (unlike so much internet connecting code with this new metatrader 4)

checkin:
It is working just fine (unlike so much internet connecting code with this new metatrader 4)

Good

I hope it continues working OK in this flood of metatrader 4 changes

mladen:
Here is the Forext TSD news reader that is compatible with the new builds of metatrader 4.

Fine work. Thank you mladen.

News Calendar Indicators

Hi,

Does anyone have a working in10tion news calendar indicator for the new MT4 build (600+)?

Thanks in advance

Dear Mladen,

thank you so much,

since ages I am looking for a news indicator like the one you posted,

however, I would like to be able to see the historical releases as well (for back-testing purposes),

for let's say the last 8 weeks or so.

Is there any way this could be done?

That would be awesome!!!!

1000 thanks!

FF

fractalfreak:
Dear Mladen,

thank you so much,

since ages I am looking for a news indicator like the one you posted,

however, I would like to be able to see the historical releases as well (for back-testing purposes),

for let's say the last 8 weeks or so.

Is there any way this could be done?

That would be awesome!!!!

1000 thanks!

FF

Sorry

Not possible to do that

mladen:
Sorry Not possible to do that

Why can't it be done?

As i see TSD is keeping data for past calendars

sebastianK:
Why can't it be done? As i see TSD is keeping data for past calendars

Because an expression like this : iTime(NULL,PERIOD_W1,0) returns wrong date in back test (almost all time related functions are working wrong in back tester - back tester in its current state is useless in a lot of cases)

mladen:
Because an expression like this : iTime(NULL,PERIOD_W1,0) returns wrong date in back test (almost all time related functions are working wrong in back tester - back tester in its current state is useless in a lot of cases)

PS: a workaround can be made but then some other functions will nor work OK. And so on, and so on. Over and over. We shall have to wait quite some time before all that is solved (otherwise we shall make a workaround of a a workaround of a workaround ... you get the picture)

mladen:
PS: a workaround can be made but then some other functions will nor work OK. And so on, and so on. Over and over. We shall have to wait quite some time before all that is solved (otherwise we shall make a workaround of a a workaround of a workaround ... you get the picture)

OK

Thanks for the explanation

Reason: