Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 93

sebastianK:
Do we have this for tradestation?

Not yet

hi mladen,

could you pls add to the mt4 std stoch oscillator vertical lines at slope change together with sound alarm? only after current bar is closed.

many thanks in advance.

Files:
stoch.jpg  52 kb

engula:
hi mladen,

could you pls add to the mt4 std stoch oscillator vertical lines at slope change together with sound alarm? only after current bar is closed.

many thanks in advance.

engula

If you are looking for slope change I have a proposition - why don't you use this one : https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/153/double_smoothed_stochastic_-_slope_mtf__alerts_arrows.mq4 Less false signals, and with same settings, it catches trends better (see the comparison of the two)

Files:
stochs.gif  81 kb

mladen:
engula If you are looking for slope change I have a proposition - why don't you use this one : https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/153/double_smoothed_stochastic_-_slope_mtf__alerts_arrows.mq4 Less false signals, and with same settings, it catches trends better (see the comparison of the two)

thanks, mladen. could you pls post also the other one, so that i can test them both live?

regarding this one, i'm used to have %K, %D and slowing as input for stoch. can't find them here, how should i set it?

mladen:
engula If you are looking for slope change I have a proposition - why don't you use this one : https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/153/double_smoothed_stochastic_-_slope_mtf__alerts_arrows.mq4 Less false signals, and with same settings, it catches trends better (see the comparison of the two)

I've asked before for something similar but could this be made into an on chart/screen version?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:
I've asked before for something similar but could this be made into an on chart/screen version?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER

This is the on chart version of the double smoothed stochastic (it is multi time frame with alerts already) : double_smoothed_stochastic_-_mtf__amp_slope_alerts_-_onchart.mq4

engula:
thanks, mladen. could you pls post also the other one, so that i can test them both live? regarding this one, i'm used to have %K, %D and slowing as input for stoch. can't find them here, how should i set it?

engula

The %K would be the main period. The slowing would be the ema smoothing period. The %D does not exist (the signal line - that dss was mode to change the colors depending on the slope of the indicator)

Those are rough comparisons since, after all, the calculation is different (as the results are too)

mladen:
engula

The %K would be the main period. The slowing would be the ema smoothing period. The %D does not exist (the signal line - that dss was mode to change the colors depending on the slope of the indicator)

Those are rough comparisons since, after all, the calculation is different (as the results are too)

thanks mladen, i understand.

anyway, could it be possible to have the additions i mentioned above to the std stoch indi?

and pls can you tell me also how i can change the arrows in your indi with a vertical line?

many thanks in advance.

engula:
hi mladen,

many thanks in advance.

Hi Engula, this is the mt4 version for comparison.

mrtools:
Hi Engula, this is the mt4 version for comparison.

thanks mrtools,

could you pls make the vertical lines painted only in the subwindow?

Reason: