Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1301

Pava:
Festival - everyone is drunk?

i found this indicator in a forum http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=541364

looks like repainting indicator...just saying

Pava:
looks like repainting indicator...just saying

I'm trying to be an hour or so but it does not repainted, it just slows much the mt4

if it's not repainting then it lags...

Pava:
if it's not repainting then it lags...

I think so..now i try on 1minute to see better.. but i thing on 1H ar 4h is good, what do you think??? but the problem is the slows much my mt4

1 hour...it will lag more and 4 hr it will lag X4

alecsandra:
I have a question..why this indicator reduce speed of mt4 ? What can i do? please help, thanks

Without the source I guess that it is calculating all the bars all the time

Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools,

Hi, just a question ... it could be possible to add an alert for this indicator arrow?. The idea is that if the price (candle) touches the support or resistance but does not cross the support or resistance is left arrow painted at the end of candle. Conversely if the price (candle) crosses at some point the arrow support or resistance should definitely disappear.

Very grateful for your support and assistance. Thanks.

Julio:
Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools,

Hi, just a question ... it could be possible to add an alert for this indicator arrow?. The idea is that if the price (candle) touches the support or resistance but does not cross the support or resistance is left arrow painted at the end of candle. Conversely if the price (candle) crosses at some point the arrow support or resistance should definitely disappear.

Very grateful for your support and assistance. Thanks.

Julio

Touches are almost impossible on a 5 digit broker (the price will almost never be the same as some other value of a SR line).

mladen:

Julio

Touches are almost impossible on a 5 digit broker (the price will almost never be the same as some other value of a SR line).

I understand, it would be possible then and arrow sound alert to alert me when the candle comes close to the support or resistance. In mt4 should check visually if at any time the candle wick candle close break the support or resistance. Thank you very much for your quick response and attention. Regards.

Reason: