Ichimoku Alert - page 4

Hi Igor,

Do you think you can code in some arrow alerts when the cross/es happen... thanks champ

Cheers.

igorad:
Hi,

I have developed Ichimoku with Alert:

AlertMode = 0 - no alert;

AlertMode = 1 - Tenkan crosses Kijun;

AlertMode = 2 - Chinkou crosses Price;

AlertMode = 3 - both together.

Igor

Help me please

Hi, Can anybody please Help me to build simple indicator that draw vertical line forward and backward from recent bar. for example, I want to draw vertical line 26 bar backward and 26 bar forward from recent bar. I'm using ichimoku strategy.

Thanks.

No sound alert

hello, i have a problem with an indikator. i put the sound at the indi on. i get a message, but no sound!

can someone help me?

thanks a lot.

sorry for my english..

benjamin

Ichimoku Alert

Snowski:
Update: indicator now also has email alert capabilities (all alerts are customizable and can be turned on or off).

Hi Snowski,

Thanks a lot for the great indi. It really helps me a lot as an Ichimoku practitioner. However, I noticed that the alert no. 2 is not actually "Kijun crossed Price" but it should be "Chikou crossed Price". Could you fix that alert wording as it might confuse me sometimes.

Secondly, is it possible that you (or any other coder here) could do the coding when price crossed Kumo (Kumo Breakouts) and as well as price crossed Kijun (Kijun Breakouts or Kijun Crossed)?

Looking forward for your (or any other coder's) great assistance..

ichimokku alert revised

Changed to say Chikou crossed price.. also..I added Kumo Breakout to Alert 2.

This is 10 min hack job with no MT4 coding experience.. Just for anybody that's interested.. seems nobody wants to release the codes for other ichomoku alerts..

Files:

sanai79:
Changed to say Chikou crossed price.. also..I added Kumo Breakout to Alert 2. This is 10 min hack job with no MT4 coding experience.. Just for anybody that's interested.. seems nobody wants to release the codes for other ichomoku alerts..

Thanks a lot for your great assistance mate

I just hope anybody can code for Kijun Sen Cross alert

Snowski:
Update: indicator now also has email alert capabilities (all alerts are customizable and can be turned on or off).

thank you very much for this awesome indicator. this works great. for people who are having trouble getting alerts, try this on a clean chart. if there are other ichimoku indicators on the same chart, there seems to be some trouble with the alerts.

i personally prefer to show all the ichimoku lines, so i changed the settings to 'true'.

Hi friends,

Any one tell me how to setup email alert in the terminal, i use yahoo mail id

i donot know what address i should give there in smtp coloum

please somebody help about this what's yahoo smtp address

Hello James!

Is that a reliable site? I was looking for someone who offers programming services on making custom technical indicator. I looked at this algosys company but they are located in Hong Kong which might be hard for me to explain my custom indicator to them. Anybody who have already done business with these company?

Alert to Add

I love trading with Ichimoku and I just discovered this alert indicator. Can anyone quickly code in an alert for when Price crosses above/below the Kijun? The alert should signal after the close of a bar as per versions 2 and 3. I believe this should be a pretty simple update and quite useful to anyone that likes trading with Ichimoku. This is a good alert for finding potential trades on the 5 and 15 minute time frames when combined with other technical analysis.

Reason: