Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1431

Was curious....are there any updated versions of these two indicators....the RSI indicator passes on all the arrows in a template which is a minor pain...thanks in advance...

Files:
xpMA.mq4  13 kb
RSI BDv9.mq4  10 kb

ranger_lp:

Was curious....are there any updated versions of these two indicators....the RSI indicator passes on all the arrows in a template which is a minor pain...thanks in advance...

Instead of xpma use averages or all averages indicators (the latest all averages is made not to repaint too)

As of rsi indicator : that indicator is calculating wrong when in multi time frame mode (apart from repainting in some cases). Some normal rsi + average should be used

Dear mladen,

I have been a silent viewer of this site for a long time, there are many indicators on this site that been looking into. I have had good success with Vasily indicator, i would appreciate if you could add a arrow indicator when the two lines cross over on the indicator, would also be great if you can add a alert. i will attach the indicator below.

thank you for your help and cooperation,

warmest regards. 

Mehmet10:

Dear mladen,

I have been a silent viewer of this site for a long time, there are many indicators on this site that been looking into. I have had good success with Vasily indicator, i would appreciate if you could add a arrow indicator when the two lines cross over on the indicator, would also be great if you can add a alert. i will attach the indicator below.

warmest regards. 

First this version (it calculates correctly in multi time frame mode too - version 3.1 makes a mistake when in multi time frame mode)

Mehmet10:

Dear mladen,

warmest regards. 

And here is the version with alerts and arrows added

mladen:

And here is the version with alerts and arrows added

Thank you dear Mr. @mladen!

Hello Mladen

This is also one of your creation out of 1000s others. Everything works find except the MTF feature. My mt4 freeze if i choose higher time frame other than current time frame. Can you please take a look and fix the issue.

MT4 Build# 1010 

Thank you,

Sandeep 

Hello Mladen again

could you please add message box  ALERT when breakout green line and red line . the file mp4

thank you
Files:

skumar:

Hello Mladen

This is also one of your creation out of 1000s others. Everything works find except the MTF feature. My mt4 freeze if i choose higher time frame other than current time frame. Can you please take a look and fix the issue.

MT4 Build# 1010 

Thank you,

Sandeep 

That indicator, as it is, was not made by me. Whoever changed the code have made mistakes

This is how it should be

mladen:

That indicator, as it is, was not made by me. Whoever changed the code have made mistakes

This is how it should be

Thank you so much Mladen.
Reason: