Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1334

Hi coders, I haven't found a version with the usual alert on your indicator t3_adaptive_absolutestrength_2_arrows.ex4 .

Is it possible to have the ususal alert when the bulls bears cross arrows appear?

Many thanks in advance.

lapigna:
Hi coders, I haven't found a version with the usual alert on your indicator t3_adaptive_absolutestrength_2_arrows.ex4 .

Is it possible to have the ususal alert when the bulls bears cross arrows appear?

Many thanks in advance.

lapigna

Did you check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page332 ?

Hi again! I got this indicator`s mq4 file now! Could you please be so kind and try to fix it that it would stay on the charts! Thank you very much!

Fantastico:
Hi again! I got this indicator`s mq4 file now! Could you please be so kind and try to fix it that it would stay on the charts! Thank you very much!

Fantastico

That is a decompiled mq4 file. We would need the original source code file in order to proceed with changes

Hi Mladen,

I am looking for a swing point indicator. Is there an indicator available. If so can you guide me to the link or post or provide me the indicator file.

Warm Regards

kramachandran59:
Hi Mladen,

I am looking for a swing point indicator. Is there an indicator available. If so can you guide me to the link or post or provide me the indicator file.

Warm Regards

kramachandran59

Since there are many swing kind of indicators (zigzag among others), check this thread for start : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180079

But please read the explanation of it before using it

please add alert gannhilo-histo.mq4

Files:

ANITHA**:
please add alert gannhilo-histo.mq4

anitha

Check out the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page823

Hello Mladen,

can you please modify Heiken Ashi existing alerts and add Trend Channel conformation when he touch upper and lower channel?

Sell alert in upper channel line when first RED Heiken Ashi is closed - like in added chart.

Buy alert in lower channel line when first BLUE Heiken Ashi is closed - like in added chart.

Wave Entry alerts it is just for conformations since it is repainting indicator.

Thank you.

Franc

kramachandran59:
Hi Mladen,

Warm Regards

Hi mladen,

I tried and used the indicators provided in the link that you directed me to . None of the indicators suit my requirements. I need one small modification to be done. I am seeking for an indicator, which will point out the high or low of the swing based on one bar on either side of the main swing bar. The swing bar should be indicated only after the close of the third candle ( All the indicators that are available in the link provided by you , have 2 bars on either side. ) so I request you for this small modification to indicate the swing points, based on one bar on either side of the swing bar which is basically a 3 bar swing ( NOTE : I AM NOT INTERESTED IN THE SUBSWINGS.ONLY THE MAIN SWINGS). So what I desire is that a user input where the number of bars on either side of the swing point. Please provide only two options.. either one bar or two bars on either side. with default being one bar on either side.

Thanking you in advance. Warm Regards

TTM scalper with subSwings & alerts mtf.mq4

Reason: