Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1314

dacian21:
damiani_now.bmp Thank tou for reponse Mladen. The indy " Signal to Noise 2_1.mq4" looks like this.

Yes I know

And when there is a red line in it it is a no trading period.

So, that indicator has two states :

• when there is a red line - no tradin
  • when there is no red line - trade (but it does not show or determine the trend)

So, that indicator can not show the trend, just when to trade or not

If it possible " Signal to Noise 2_1.mq4" to looks like this .

Files:
next_damiani.bmp  751 kb

dacian21:

dacian21

Please read my previous post (this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page876 )

If the indicator draw areas in chart window is easier to focus me to decide which trend to go. also can I have a visual overview for day trading.

mrtools:

Hi Sram, have this version with alerts and arrows on 50 cross.

rsioma_nrp_mtf__alerts.mq4

Thank you mrtools,

this is my favorite indi

NK Trade:

Thank you mrtools,

this is my favorite indi

Yes Indeed NK Trade.....This indeed a very good Indicator when used.....properly..... Once again Thank you "mrtools"

mrtools:

Hi Sram, have this version with alerts and arrows on 50 cross.

rsioma_nrp_mtf__alerts.mq4

i don't understand, how could open the tf m10..

NK Trade:
i don't understand, how could open the tf m10..

Hi NK Trade.....There is no such Time Frame at least in Meta Trader Platform as far as I know.......It is an offline chart it RENKO CHART........If you use Renko Indicator.....Time frame is irrespective.....only Price movement can be considered.....M 10 means....If price has moved 10 pips a block is formed......

Thank You

Sram

dacian21:

PS: one more change (to make the indicator display the last segment in the case of no trade while it is lasting and not just after the fact (like on the example picture) : signal_to_noise_2_2.mq4

Files:
Reason: