Filters indicators - page 27

Upgraded Luis Guilherme Damiani's signal to noise indicator with new options added : Signal to Noise 2.mq4

Files:

PascalD:
Re: filters indicators Is there a manual how to use it?

PascalD

When there is that red line, then it is no trading time, otherwise, you can trade depending on the trend (that indicator does not show trend, just if there is trend or not)

mladen:

PascalD

When there is that red line, then it is no trading time, otherwise, you can trade depending on the trend (that indicator does not show trend, just if there is trend or not)

OK. I get it now. Thanks

mladen:

PascalD

Can we get those values using iCustom()?

apprentice coder:
Can we get those values using iCustom()?

Retrieving section can be tricky. Probably it would be best to add one buffer for that purpose

mladen:
Retrieving section can be tricky. Probably it would be best to add one buffer for that purpose

That was killing me. I was trying and got nothing as a result

Upgraded (more user friendly and shorter code) Kalman filter from this thread : Kalman filter 2.mq4

Files:

Onisuk Filter indicator

Onisuk_Filter.mq4

Files:

TRADERSM:
Re: filters indicators

_______________________________________________________________________________________range-os.mq4

please make this indicator to smooth......&

any other proffesional indicator for free in our form please give link

thankyou

Just posting this version (which is a much shorter code than the original, while the results are exactly the same) : range-os_2.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Just posting this version (which is a much shorter code than the original, while the results are exactly the same) : range-os_2.mq4

How to use that in trading?

Reason: