Experts: TrendMeLeaveMe

TrendMeLeaveMe:

Just draw Trend Up or Trend Down before the Expert Advisor "TrendMeLeaveMe" start. Set properties, run expert and go to sleep or work.

Author: waddah attar

This is a great EA. I have tried this on demo the last few nights. I have been trying to find or program a similar trend/order method (automated) for a while. I will definetly be trying this further.

One suggestion would be a trailing stop even a multi-level/pyramiding trailing stop ie; 0 to 30 pips profit use a 30 point trailing stop, 30 - 50 pips profit use a 15 pip stop etc... for 2 or 3 levels. Iv'e had a quick look at the code to do this but am not that fluent in mql4.... any way this is a great EA!

Greg.

Indicatoren,

Hi Waddahadda,

my template looks different, and the EA dont works by me, can you tell me why?

If i need more indicators please tell me...

Thanks

gatowman

gatowman:
Indicatoren,

Hi Waddahadda,

my template looks different, and the EA dont works by me, can you tell me why?

If i need more indicators please tell me...

Thanks

gatowman
pls just draw a trend and name it sellstop or buystop

this expert don't need any thing ( indicator or dll )

thank you

This is a great tool. but sometimes the red dot lines do not show up. It does not trade when dot lines are not visible. I don't know why. Anybody has the answer? thanks

Please how can i get this expert??

jeffzie:
Please how can i get this expert??

i want to know what is the mean of sellStop_step lower and etc?

Hi waddahattar,

Thanks a lot for this EA. It is very useful mainly if you work on the other place than home ;).

Does it work on each time frame - for example daily chart or 30 min charts ???

Could you please also change on your EA the stop loss and take profit into hidden stop loss and hidden take profit? I mean something like this:

extern double hidden_TakeProfit = 73;
extern double hidden_StopLoss = 333;

extern double Lots = 0.1;
extern double target_tp1 = 25; //  first level of the profit
extern double target_tp2 = 36; //  second level of the profit
extern double target_tp3 = 54; // third level of the profit

// check for opened orders

for(cnt = 0; cnt < total; cnt++)
      {
        OrderSelect(cnt, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);
        if(OrderType() <= OP_SELL && OrderSymbol() == Symbol())
          {
            if(OrderType() == OP_BUY)   // If long is opened
              {
                     // we secure current profit or we are acepting the loss defined on hidden_StopLoss variable
                if(Bid <= (OrderOpenPrice()-(hidden_StopLoss*Point)) || Bid >= (OrderOpenPrice()+(hidden_TakeProfit*Point)) )
                      {
                        OrderClose(OrderTicket(),Lots,Bid,3,Green);
                        return(0);
                      }
                     // we secure third level of profit
                if(Bid >= OrderOpenPrice()+(target_tp3*Point))
                     {
                        OrderModify(OrderTicket(), OrderOpenPrice(), Bid - (Point * (target_tp3-13)), Ask + (Point * hidden_TakeProfit), 0, Green);
                        return(0);
                     }
                     // we secure second level of profit
                if(Bid >= OrderOpenPrice()+(target_tp2*Point) && Bid < OrderOpenPrice()+(target_tp3*Point))
                     {
                        OrderModify(OrderTicket(), OrderOpenPrice(), Bid - (Point * (target_tp2-13)), Ask + (Point * hidden_TakeProfit), 0, Green);
                        return(0);
                     }
                     // we secure first level of profit
                if(Bid >= OrderOpenPrice()+(target_tp1*Point) && Bid < OrderOpenPrice()+(target_tp3*Point) && Bid < OrderOpenPrice()+(target_tp2*Point))
                     {
                        OrderModify(OrderTicket(), OrderOpenPrice(), Bid - (Point * (target_tp1-13)), Ask + (Point * hidden_TakeProfit), 0, Green);
                        return(0);
                     }
              }
            else //  If short is opened
              {
              // we secure current profit or we are acepting the loss defined on hidden_StopLoss variable
                if(Ask >= (OrderOpenPrice()+ (hidden_StopLoss * Point)) || Ask <= (OrderOpenPrice()-(hidden_TakeProfit*Point)) )
                      {
                        OrderClose(OrderTicket(),Lots,Ask,3,Red);
                        return(0);
                      }
               // we secure third level of profit      
                if(Ask <= OrderOpenPrice()-(target_tp3*Point))
                     {
                       OrderModify(OrderTicket(), OrderOpenPrice(), Ask + (Point * (target_tp3+13)), Bid - (Point * hidden_TakeProfit), Red);
                       return(0);                       
                     }
                 // we secure second level of profit
                if(Ask <= OrderOpenPrice()-(target_tp2*Point) && Ask > OrderOpenPrice()-(target_tp3*Point) )
                     {
                       OrderModify(OrderTicket(), OrderOpenPrice(), Ask + (Point * (target_tp2+13)), Bid - (Point * hidden_TakeProfit), Red);
                       return(0);                       
                     }
                  // we secure first level of profit
                if(Ask <= OrderOpenPrice()-(target_tp1*Point) && Ask > OrderOpenPrice()-(target_tp2*Point) && Ask > OrderOpenPrice()-(target_tp3*Point) )
                     {
                       OrderModify(OrderTicket(), OrderOpenPrice(), Ask + (Point * (target_tp1+13)), Bid - (Point * hidden_TakeProfit), Red);
                       return(0);                       
                     }               
                 return(0);
              }
          }
      }
//----
    return(0);
  }
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

Regards,

Puncher

After trying a good number of EAs that are found here, I have concluded that the purpose of most of the participants are just to post something, if really you EA do a good thing, here we have this yearly championship, try it there....

Is the big problem to set the lines:

BuyStop_StepUpper, BuyStop_StepLower, SellStop_StepUpper, SellStop_StepLower, buystop, sellstop

as the moved lines with the changed for each hour chart? I mean that EA should control current 1H candle and last 24 candles in order to change and set proper the lines.
If the lower minimum candles was changed then the lines:
SellStop_StepUpper, SellStop_StepLower and sellstop should be also change. If the upper max candles was changed then the lines:
BuyStop_StepUpper, BuyStop_StepLower, buystop should be also change.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

DarkHTC:
After trying a good number of EAs that are found here, I have concluded that the purpose of most of the participants are just to post something, if really you EA do a good thing, here we have this yearly championship, try it there....

this is a manual trading expert , meaning it doesn't trade by it self how could Waddah use it on the championship !!

please read before you post your opinion 

Reason: