Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1309

erdenmensch:
Hi Mrtools and Mladen,

please, will you be so kind to add an sound-alert and mail-alert if the points are changing? This would be really great.

Best regards

Repainting???

Sirius
Sirius  
ANITHA**:
Repainting???

I don´t think so.

erdenmensch:
I don´t think so.

lagging indicator.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
erdenmensch:
Hi Mrtools and Mladen,

please, will you be so kind to add an sound-alert and mail-alert if the points are changing? This would be really great.

Best regards

erdenmensch

From a quick code inspection, it seems to be using future values too, but will have to check more

If it is using future values, then the conclusion would be to not to use it in signaling mode

Sirius
Sirius  
mladen:

erdenmensch

From a quick code inspection, it seems to be using future values too, but will have to check more

If it is using future values, then the conclusion would be to not to use it in signaling mode

Ok, if not, that were not so tragic.

emmany4
emmany4  
mladen:
As far as I see, the alerts are made to alert once per bar - from the code there is no restriction not to alert always

Thanks Mladen, but what i noticed is that if the arrows shows up during the candle formation it doesn't alert; it will only alert from the beginning of the next candle, thereby showing two arrows and i need it to alert anytime an arrow shows up. Assuming it is possible, i would prefer if you can change the alert code with your type of alerts with option of current/close candle.

Thanks in advance..

emmany4
emmany4  

Hello Mladen, please i still need your help. This indicator only alerts if the arrow shows up from the beginning of a new candle/bar. I need it to alert anytime the arrow show's up on the chart.

Thanks in advance.

profittrader
profittrader  

Hi Mrtools and Mladen,

Can you please add alerts to this indicator, with the alerts from buy/sell colors change to neutral color change.

Thanks guys...

William Snyder
William Snyder  
profittrader:
Hi Mrtools and Mladen,

Can you please add alerts to this indicator, with the alerts from buy/sell colors change to neutral color change.

Thanks guys...

Hi Profittrader, added the alerts.

elder_impulse_-_mtf_nmc_alerts.mq4

profittrader
profittrader  
mrtools:

Hi Profittrader, added the alerts.

elder_impulse_-_mtf_nmc_alerts.mq4

Thank you Mr.Tools