Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1312

Julio:
Hi mladen and mrtools can add the "alertsOnCurrent" on this indicator. Could you please also check the indicator since the alert sound and arrow out delay. Thanks.

Julio

The nature of that pattern is preventing to have alerts on current.

mladen:

Julio

The nature of that pattern is preventing to have alerts on current.

There is some information about this indicator or I could explain how it works because in some cases points are coinciding with lines and dots sometimes not seen.

Hi Mladen....Hope you are doing great........Thank you for the enormous help you have been doing to the Forex Community......A request from my side.....I have tried elsewhere but no luck on this.......

I have been searching for RSIOMA with alerts for different levels, found some but not as efficient as the stoch indicator for alerting when crossing a level.....I am using the indicator downloaded from forex factory........Color Stochastic No Label....I think this indicator has been coded by you.....Excellent options and on dot alerts are given by this indicator as soon as the candle closes and the stoch crosses a given level.........Below is the attached file.....A request from my side.....Could you please code the same inputs, settings, alerts and options for RSIOMA indicator if possible......

Thank You

Sriram

Julio:
There is some information about this indicator or I could explain how it works because in some cases points are coinciding with lines and dots sometimes not seen.

Mladen Hi, I found this a similar indicator I think that the nature of that pattern could lead if alerts on current. I wish the indicator traze line, alert and arrow, ability to select different types of arrows, MTF and compatible with new mt4 version. As always very grateful for your time and cooperation and thank you for the great work you do in this forum. Regards.

Files:

Julio:
Mladen Hi, I found this a similar indicator I think that the nature of that pattern could lead if alerts on current. I wish the indicator traze line, alert and arrow, ability to select different types of arrows, MTF and compatible with new mt4 version. As always very grateful for your time and cooperation and thank you for the great work you do in this forum. Regards.

Julio

The nature of the 123 pattern does not allow that pattern recognition on a current bar

Here is a good explanation how it is recognized : http://www.investoo.com/reversal-strategy-the-1-2-3-pattern/

mladen:

Julio

The nature of the 123 pattern does not allow that pattern recognition on a current bar

Here is a good explanation how it is recognized : http://www.investoo.com/reversal-strategy-the-1-2-3-pattern/

Hi Mladen,

I have to say . Thank you so much for your time and effort !!!. Regards.

HELLO mr tools and mladen

this indicators for zero cross have alert

but for signal cross dont have alert

can you add alert for signal cross

best wishes

hesam_sabet:
HELLO mr tools and mladen

this indicators for zero cross have alert

but for signal cross dont have alert

can you add alert for signal cross

best wishes

hesam_sabet

Try out this version (it has both alert types now) : ---macd_2.02_alerts__arrows.mq4

thank you mr mladen

you are vonderful

excusme mr mladen

after signal every tick price alert

Files:
Reason: