hi mladen & mrtools,

could you pls add in alerts to this indicator

I needed

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i needed

abss1001:
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i needed

That indicator has errors

See how many times it shows signal down and how many times signal up. Compared to up signals it is showing 10 times more down signals

Hello everyone. I was wondering if there exists an indicator that can alert every time a bullish candle turns bearish or a bearish candle turns bullish. Basically an alert when the candles change color on regular candlesticks. I appreciate your input in advance. Thanks a bunch

EDIT: What i mean is the next candle. For example a bullish candle forms and closes bullish. Then the next candle opens and closes bearish and boom alert goes off.

sharingan9:
Hello everyone. I was wondering if there exists an indicator that can alert every time a bullish candle turns bearish or a bearish candle turns bullish. Basically an alert when the candles change color on regular candlesticks. I appreciate your input in advance. Thanks a bunch EDIT: What i mean is the next candle. For example a bullish candle forms and closes bullish. Then the next candle opens and closes bearish and boom alert goes off.

Wouldn't it be too much alerts?

Files:
candles.gif  76 kb

sharingan9:
Hello everyone. I was wondering if there exists an indicator that can alert every time a bullish candle turns bearish or a bearish candle turns bullish. Basically an alert when the candles change color on regular candlesticks. I appreciate your input in advance. Thanks a bunch EDIT: What i mean is the next candle. For example a bullish candle forms and closes bullish. Then the next candle opens and closes bearish and boom alert goes off.

Daily green/red candle - Page 75 @ Forex Factory i think one was made in this thread.....

a better signal is explained in this thread imo>>>> Trading is as simple as 1-2-3 - Page 3 @ Forex Factory

the 123 after a reversal using the open of candle 3 is a fantastic idea.... thanks to too slow for sharing it...its like a Simba dragon but simpler gotta love that idea... visual bactest shows it it nails many turnarounds at just about the earliest entry level.... about as good as it gets i would think for a PA early entry signal

Dear MrTools and Mladen,

I highly appreciate your support in this forum.

I found this Doda-Donchain indicator in this thread and

I would like to request if you can make some modification to this indicator.

I want to remove support, resistance lines, red crossing lines and all info text lines from displaying on the chart.

Doda-Donchian v2 mod fix_alerts.mq4

I only need the clear Doda channel with alert.

Could you make these changes in this indicator please?

Big thanks, in advance.

arcsu

Hello,

Bumping my request, if possible.

Thanks in advance

SternKlang:
Hello Mladen & MrTools,

I would like to add up / down arrows in this indicator's window when the entry CCi crosses the trend CCi on bar close. I don't need pop up alerts, only arrows. I hope there are enough buffers left for this.

doublecci-with_smavbobslowvk.mq4

Thanks in advance.

Dear mladen can you please add an alert to this indicator?

hilo_activator_profi.mq4

Files:

arcsu:
Dear MrTools and Mladen,

I highly appreciate your support in this forum.

I found this Doda-Donchain indicator in this thread and

I would like to request if you can make some modification to this indicator.

I want to remove support, resistance lines, red crossing lines and all info text lines from displaying on the chart.

Doda-Donchian v2 mod fix_alerts.mq4

I only need the clear Doda channel with alert.

Could you make these changes in this indicator please?

Big thanks, in advance.

arcsu

Hi Arcsu, you can find a correct version of Donchian channel here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page532 the Doda Donchian is actually a kind of HI/LO Channel.

mladen:
Set the alertsonZoneEnter to false and alertsonZoneExit to true and try it out then

Thanks mladen for the solution, tested it and was working ok

Reason: