Need help for iCustom()

Hello traders,

I have Doda-Donchian indicator. I have some problem with this indicator when I used to backtest on Strategy Tester. I take Doda indicator to Chart while empty EA running on Strategy Tester. In Resistance Line 1, 2, 3 Pivot Level, Support Line 1,2,3, each one of them have their own value while tester is running. Tester running on 1st week, 2nd week and 3rd week. But Resistance Line, Pivot Line, Support Lines values didn't change during all date on Strategy Tester. I don't know why.

Can you tell me this problem?

When I pause Strategy Tester, I show Doda indicator properties. After click to OK button, indicators RL, Pivot Line, SLines change their own value. But why?

Next question is I used to iCustom("Doda-Donchian".,...,....) function, but problem is similar previous one.

sosa247:

Hello traders,

Next question is I used to iCustom("Doda-Donchian".,...,....) function, but problem is similar previous one.

Did you search the forum or look back at some recent posts ?

This is from 1 week ago . .   How to use iCustom() ??

I did some testing and it appears that ArrayCopyRates and TimeDayOfWeek only seem to return an initial value in an indicator when attached to the strategy tester chart.

They both seem to update if used in an EA though. 

Reason: