Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1142

ssmith:
Hello,

This is a repainting arrow indicator and i would like it to alert me when it's showing arrow

Also, can this indicator be coded to non-repainting and offline chart safe?

Many thanks!

sma_crossover_justin.mq4

Z

Hello Ssmith, that indicator is actually a macd crossing signal, signal indicator, this is a non repainting version with some extras and its working on my offline chart.

mrtools:
Hello Ssmith, that indicator is actually a macd crossing signal, signal indicator, this is a non repainting version with some extras and its working on my offline chart.

Thanks mrtools!

MMRPS:
hi, mladen. thanks.

i stand corrected.

the right term, i think now,

is, Nbars

it is a function that lets the user

set how many historical bars of the indicator

to be displayed.

backtesting purposes.

Nbars

tq. err.. sahur?

MMRPS

With zigzag type of indicators, if you try to limit the number of bars calculated, you risk a serious problem of not showing correct values (since zigzag indicators can change values in the past, if the number of bars calculated is less than the bar at which the change happens, you will get completely wrong value on chart)

As far as I see those indicators are updating only as much bars as necessary to make it sure that all is OK, so I think that it is best to leave the code of those indicators as is

Hi, Can someone add email alert to this indicator please? Thank you

Files:

Hi mladen and mrtools,

Is there any MTF indicator for chart pattern of Inside Bar. I would like the indicator to display the Inside bar for H1 time frame on lower and higher timeframes. Pls guide me . IF one does not exist, is it possible for you to take time out to consider my request for a new such indicator. Thanks in advance .

Warm Regards

kramachandran59:
Hi mladen and mrtools,

Is there any MTF indicator for chart pattern of Inside Bar. I would like the indicator to display the Inside bar for H1 time frame on lower and higher timeframes. Pls guide me . IF one does not exist, is it possible for you to take time out to consider my request for a new such indicator. Thanks in advance .

Warm Regards

No, there is no harami or engulfing pattern mtf indicator for good reasons. In mtf it would be confusing like hell and contradictory. Use engulfing, it's way stronger than harami.

kramachandran59:
Hi mladen and mrtools,

Warm Regards

Hi Kramachandran59, have this version of inside bar type indicator that is mtf and has an option for either inside or outside bars or both.

Please Please Please! I need and indicator with alert that will alert me When right after the close of the 7th consecutive bullish candle or 7the consecutive bearish candle.

Pin , dogi and other forms of candles are not counted. Only bull and bear candle alert that will pop up with sound When there 7 bearish or bullish bars back to back.

I will really appreciate and share my idea When the strategy is done.

mrtools:
Hi Kramachandran59, have this version of inside bar type indicator that is mtf and has an option for either inside or outside bars or both.

Thanks a lot for this indicator. This serves my purpose and is what I need. Thanks once again . Your help as always, is deeply appreciated.

Regards

Dema macd with alerts : dema_macd_alerts.mq4

Files:
Reason: