Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1371

mladen:
How do you want it to change the place where the signal is shown without changing the math of the indicator (if the indicator does that, it will be a classical case of repainting)?

Hi mladen, I only wish to see the signal not too far (above or below) the candle without no change of  math of the indicator.

I've seen in many of yours indicator the "arrows displacement" option so I wish to know if you can add this option (+ email and push alert) on this mt5 indicator.

Thank you again for your help. 

mladen:
How do you want it to change the place where the signal is shown without changing the math of the indicator (if the indicator does that, it will be a classical case of repainting)?

Hi mladen, I only wish to see the signal not too far (above or below) the candle when it appears with no change in math indicator.

I've seen in many of yours indicator the option “arrow displacement” so I ask you if itìs possible to add this option(+email and push alert) in this mt5 indicator.

Hi mladen, I only wish to see the signal not too far (above or below) the candle when it appears with no change in math indicator.

I've seen in many of yours indicator the option “arrow displacement” so I ask you if itìs possible to add this option(+email and push alert) in this mt5 indicator.

mladen:

AlexDemo:

Hello guys, dear mladen or mrtools can you add alerts to this indi please? 

AlexDemo

First of all, that indicator is repainting

The attached two versions are not repainting. Check them since the results are going to be different (compared to the repainting version)

Files:

Fantastico:

Any chance of adding alerts, arrows to this indicator?

Please! 

Fantastico

ex4 file can not changed

lapigna:

lapigna

In the code you have 0.5*atr on couple of places. Change the 0.5 to whatever you desire (at alt the places where that expression is found)

Fantastico:

Any chance of adding alerts, arrows to this indicator?

Please! 

Does it repaint?

nbtrading:
Anybody knows what symbol and time frame was that indicator intended for?
Does not matter now since you can change the parameters

Dear Mladen Mr.Tools

Could you please help change this indicator to NMC version...and add AlertOnCurrent facility so that it can give alert on bar close

Thank you

Files:
Reason: