Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1060

mladen:
mahnooj

At lines 110 and 111 you have a code like this :

if (trend[whichBar] == 1) doAlert(whichBar,"trend");

if (trend[whichBar] ==-1) doAlert(whichBar,"no trend");

change the text in "" to whatever text you wish it to display when alerting

mladen, thank you for the response,

what i actually need is no alert at all when indi turns red, I just need the alert when indi turns green, so can that be done or can I just delete that line, will it work....thank you.

mahnooj:
mladen, thank you for the response, what i actually need is no alert at all when indi turns red, I just need the alert when indi turns green, so can that be done or can I just delete that line, will it work....thank you.

Then just delete this line :

if (trend[whichBar] ==-1) doAlert(whichBar,"no trend");

mladen:
Then just delete this line : if (trend[whichBar] ==-1) doAlert(whichBar,"no trend");

many thanks mladen, it worked, my first bit of coding .....

by the way the new look of ForexTSD is cool....

mahnooj:
many thanks mladen, it worked, my first bit of coding ..... by the way the new look of ForexTSD is cool....

I like it but as you see there are some problems

They are working on it as we speak

Hi mladen/mrtools

Kindly add email/push notifications to this indicator when price touches the support or resistance line.

I hope this is the original version.

Thanks

Boloti:
Hi mladen/mrtools

Kindly add email/push notifications to this indicator when price touches the support or resistance line.

I hope this is the original version.

Thanks

Boloty

These are the first couple of lines of that mq4 file :

/*

Generated by EX4-TO-MQ4 decompiler V4.0.220.2c []

E-mail : *******@gmail.com

*/

mladen:
Boloty These are the first couple of lines of that mq4 file :

Ok. Could it be this one then? As it doesn't seems to contain that 'decompiled' bit in the first lines.

Thanks

Files:

Hi Mrtools & Mladen,

is it possible to add the Current candle alert?

Thanks for your help,

Zeljko

123patternsv6.02_amp_mtf_nmc.mq4

Boloti:
Ok. Could it be this one then? As it doesn't seems to contain that 'decompiled' bit in the first lines. Thanks

That one is OK

As I remember there is already one that works with that, but since the search is not working OK yet after the changes today, as soon as they make it work correctly, will check got the alerting version

Mr, Tools, Mladen, is there an indicator that you can set up 3MA's with different settings SMA,EMA,LWMA, and shows an arrow and alert each time all 3MA's agree? please share.....

thanks in advance.

Reason: