Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1024

Dear mrtools/mladen, please i need your help with this idea of mine with this indicator. I want this idea to be coded into one indicator with arrow alert. If the 15mins trend matches the 1hr trend i want an arrow alert there just as in the pics attached signified by the red vertical lines. I would like the time frames to be settable. I want to use a higher timeframe to filter the signals of the lower timeframe. Thanks in advance.

Alex Demo:
hello dear coders, i would like to ask you a favor... is it possible to add ''maxbars'' option? cronex_t_demarker_gfc_alert_nmc.mq4

Here is a version that does that : cronex_t_demarker_gfc_alert_1.01_nmc.mq4

mladen:
Here is a version that does that : cronex_t_demarker_gfc_alert_1.01_nmc.mq4

THANK YOU MLADEN!!!!! you are awesome!

Thank You Mr.Tools!!!

Hello guys

you can add arrows and an audible signal to this indicator please?

Regards and good trading to all!

Barons1

macd_double.mq4

Files:

Barons1:
Hello guys

you can add arrows and an audible signal to this indicator please?

Regards and good trading to all!

Barons1

macd_double.mq4

Barons1

Such indicator was already posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general . Due to the nature of that thread, I can not duplicate the code posting. Sorry

Mladen thanks for the answer.

There is no problem, are registered to the elite I'll go take a look.

Greetings

Barons1

Hey Mladen, I was giving a look to the indicator that I purchased from the Elite section. An interesting feature of the line cross zero.

I was wondering if I can instead have a version with the arrows and the audio signal when the MACD changes color. is it possible?

greetings

Barons1

samuelkanu:
Dear mrtools/mladen, please i need your help with this idea of mine with this indicator. I want this idea to be coded into one indicator with arrow alert. If the 15mins trend matches the 1hr trend i want an arrow alert there just as in the pics attached signified by the red vertical lines. I would like the time frames to be settable. I want to use a higher timeframe to filter the signals of the lower timeframe. Thanks in advance.

Samuelkanu, should work that way now, if your using 2 instance of that indicator you just need a separate arrow ID for both to get arrows for both time frames.

pz_swingtrading.ex4hello mrtools you can add me to the MTF is not, thank you very much.

Files:
Reason: