Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1015

mrtools:
Emmany4, that indicator is trying to use future bars to draw the arrows, meaning the arrows will repaint.

Hello MrTools, i know it repaints but i do filter the signals of the indicator before using it to take a trade. I would have preferred to make it alert on current bar, but however i have another indicator that is similar but this one doesn't repaint even on current bar as far as you put the parameter of Firstsignalonly = false and you don't switch time frame.

Please i want the arrows to alert only once in a particular direction even if subsequent arrows appear, until another arrow appears in the opposite direction (In a Firstsignalonly = false Mode).

I would really appreciate, if any of the 2 indicator's request can be done.

Thanks in advance.

Files:

emmany4:
Hello MrTools, i know it repaints but i do filter the signals of the indicator before using it to take a trade. I would have preferred to make it alert on current bar, but however i have another indicator that is similar but this one doesn't repaint even on current bar as far as you put the parameter of Firstsignalonly = false and you don't switch time frame.

Please i want the arrows to alert only once in a particular direction even if subsequent arrows appear, until another arrow appears in the opposite direction (In a Firstsignalonly = false Mode).

I would really appreciate, if any of the 2 indicator's request can be done.

Thanks in advance.

Do you happen to have a non-decompiled mql version of that indicator?

Hello Mladen, i checked the code before posting and i didn't notice it was decompiled but pls check this one also, maybe i might be lucky. Just in case it is also decompiled, pls help to adjust the Sidus-EMA.

Thanks in Advance.

Files:
sidus-5.mq4  5 kb

mrtools:
Hi Rhaychj, would need the original source code(mq4) to be able to make any modifications.

Hi MrTools, Any luck with the source code? Thanks

Files:

rhaychj:
Hi MrTools, Any luck with the source code? Thanks

Rhaychj, looks to be the same as this indicator posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page522 which is mtf with alerts.

mrtools:
Rhaychj, looks to be the same as this indicator posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page522 which is mtf with alerts.

Ok, Is there anyway to get the alerts to come through on the first candle and not the second? Thanks

rhaychj:
Ok, Is there anyway to get the alerts to come through on the first candle and not the second? Thanks

Yes, set alertsOnCurrent to true, but remember that is still an open bar and the signal can change during the open bar.

mrtools:
Yes, set alertsOnCurrent to true, but remember that is still an open bar and the signal can change during the open bar.

Ok, thanks! I would like to apply this to the golden finger signals as I enjoy the dots being signals. Is this possible?

rhaychj:
Ok, thanks! I would like to apply this to the golden finger signals as I enjoy the dots being signals. Is this possible?

Change this line:

IndicatorBuffers(3);

SetIndexBuffer(0,arrDn); SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_ARROW); SetIndexArrow(0,234);

SetIndexBuffer(1,arrUp); SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_ARROW); SetIndexArrow(1,233);

to this:

IndicatorBuffers(3);

SetIndexBuffer(0,arrDn); SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_ARROW); SetIndexArrow(0,159);

SetIndexBuffer(1,arrUp); SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_ARROW); SetIndexArrow(1,159);

and compile it and you have the dots.

mrtools:
Change this line:

IndicatorBuffers(3);