Indicators with alerts/signal - page 968

Hello

I have been desperately trying to find an indicator that can perform a very specific function for me but I cannot find on the web anywhere? Please if there is a gifted coder out that that can help me in my desperate search I would be eternally grateful.

These are my requirements for the indicator.

I wish for an alert indicator giving me options for (Arrow alert, sound and Email) when the Stochastic at 5.3.3 (customisable) %K AND %D cross BUT only over the level 80 and under the level 30 (levels also to be customisable). Now, if this can be done then I would be forever grateful.

However, if there truly is a gifted, talented incredible individual out there then I would add one more caveat to this indicator in my ideal world. And that would be that alerts would only occur following this final specification:

BUY - %K and %D Cross from bellow the level 20 whilst price action is above the 200 Simple Moving Average

SELL - %K and %D Cross from above the level 80 whilst price action is bellow the 200 Simple Moving Average

Now, I'm not sure how you would define price action being above or bellow the 200SMA - maybe have a customisable section where you specify how many previous candles have to be above or bellow the 200SMA. For example if the previous 10 candles are above the 200SMA and we have a %K and %D Cross from bellow the level 20 on the Stochastic - then we generate a BUY signal. (Arrow, sound and email).

Thank you all so much for your time I eagerly await your replies.

This is such a wonderful community and I do hope that you can help me out.

Oh I would also be happy to share my Forex strategy using Daily charts and Binary strategy using 5 minute charts as well based on this indicator if people wamt it just let me know and I will post. I'm not sure if strategy is appropriate in this forum section but if you say ill just reply it on here.

Thanks again

Chris

Hello Everyone!!

and specially to the genius coders!! Mladen Mtools!

Is there a possibilty to change this D1 Currency meter into h4 Curreny Meter.. and also add an alarm.. when any currency its above 7 or under 2?

thank you veryt much!!!! Green Pips!

csmd1.mq4

Files:
csmd1.mq4  6 kb

Someone can help me do an alert to this indicator ?

Volume Zone Oscillator (VZO) » Metatrader Files

When it reaches a certain level it will give an alert

For example, if it reaches 86 it will give an alert

Thanks.

olimpia:
Hello Everyone!!

and specially to the genius coders!! Mladen Mtools!

Is there a possibilty to change this D1 Currency meter into h4 Curreny Meter.. and also add an alarm.. when any currency its above 7 or under 2?

thank you veryt much!!!! Green Pips!

csmd1.mq4

That indicator has some serrious errors

This expression :

MarketInfo(cur, timeframe, MODE_HIGH)

means nothing (MarketInfo() function does not use time frame parameter to access data) and frankly it can not be known what exactly is that indicator calculating that way

Yes.. but if you compare results of csm with another similar indicators giving u same results.. csm in D1.. what about the power info in it?

olimpia:
Yes.. but if you compare results of csm with another similar indicators giving u same results.. csm in D1.. what about the power info in it?

olimpia

If it works OK for you then don't change anything in it

Correcting things like that line of code to make it work correctly with any time frame will 100% sure change the way it works over all, and that is the last thing that we want to do with an indicator that you are successfully using, don't we?

Dear mrtools and mladen

Can you please help me with the modifications and alerts added to this indi.

1. RSI-Parameter should be s electable (Close/Median/Typical/Weighted-Close) over the Input-Menu.

2. IfRSI is above 50 the color of RSI should change in Green and Buy Greencolor arrow should come on the actual bar

3. If RSI is below 40 the color of RSI should change in Red and Sell Red arrow should come on the actual bar.

4. If RSI cross above 70 an SYMBOL- x mark should be drawn on the chart above the actual bar (exit the buy).

5. If RSI cross below 30 an SYMBOL- x mark should be drawn on the chart below the actual bar. (exit the sell)

All variables should be can changed by the input menu and the options (Draw arrow/RSI-Color) should be enable/disable.

I hope its not too difficult to code it - thank you in advance. RSI - mtf & alerts nmc 2.mq4

topi:
Dear mrtools and mladen

Can you please help me with the modifications and alerts added to this indi.

1. RSI-Parameter should be s electable (Close/Median/Typical/Weighted-Close) over the Input-Menu.

2. IfRSI is above 50 the color of RSI should change in Green and Buy Greencolor arrow should come on the actual bar

3. If RSI is below 40 the color of RSI should change in Red and Sell Red arrow should come on the actual bar.

4. If RSI cross above 70 an SYMBOL- x mark should be drawn on the chart above the actual bar (exit the buy).

5. If RSI cross below 30 an SYMBOL- x mark should be drawn on the chart below the actual bar. (exit the sell)

All variables should be can changed by the input menu and the options (Draw arrow/RSI-Color) should be enable/disable.

I hope its not too difficult to code it - thank you in advance. RSI - mtf & alerts nmc 2.mq4

You already have the possibility to chose the price (simply set it in the price parameter)

hi mladen thanks for your reply. could you please help in adding the arrows on price chart when RSI move above 50 for buy and sell arrow once the RSI move below 40. thanks in advance

Hi all

may someone help me to insert the classical alerts/signal to this indicator?

The alerts shold work when "stream1" crosses above and below "buff1" and the same with other "streams" and "buff".

Thanks in advance

Lucmat

stream4.mq4

Files:
stream4.mq4  4 kb
Reason: