Pivot indicators - page 23

Pivot_Scalper:

- Pivot_Scalper indicator is on this post;

- explanation about the system/indicator: this page.

Hi

Hi Guys. Interesting thread.

I am quite new to pivots and even newer to programming so having a lot of difficulty.

With the pivot I use I have different readings on WHC MT4 and ODL.

I do believe that Mondays setting on ODL are based solely on Sunday data only.

WCH on the other hand seem to use Friday data and incoperate Sunday prices into Monday, if that makes any sense.

Is there anyway that this can be rectified within the indicator; like with a timeshift facility, or an 'ignore' Sunday facility?

I would be very grateful if someone could help me out.

I post the pivots that need ammending.

Many thanks in advance

Pimp

pivot points

If anyone can help I want to overlay daily , weekly and monthly pivot points on my charts calculated from Uk time , with step by step instructions if possible .

Thanks Grant

why would you need to calculate uk time?

pivot is the same on any time.

which pivot related indicator here or else where can put a dot on each candle to show that candle's pivot point?

thanks.

cja:
Here is an indicator i downloaded along time ago i do not know who coded it, I added in line width & style & it has a time shift in it as well

hope this serves your purpose.

daily_open_line_1.mq4

Hello,

thank you so much for this indicator, and please if you can or any one else can add to it 4 other lines above and under the daily open line (the middle one) like that : the daily open line + 25 pips ; the daily open line - 25 pips ; the daily open line + 75 pips ; the daily open line - 75 pips

thank you.

Files:
...........gif  18 kb

Open Pivot PlusLevels

lordginger:
Hello,

thank you so much for this indicator, and please if you can or any one else can add to it 4 other lines above and under the daily open line (the middle one) like that : the daily open line + 25 pips ; the daily open line - 25 pips ; the daily open line + 75 pips ; the daily open line - 75 pips

thank you.

This should do as required i have added in 3 levels above below the Open or Pivot. The screenshot below will show you the Pivot setting the Open setting and the line length options, plus the user can alter the line width and line type.

Use_Pivot = false; this displays the Daily Open plus the levels above/below the Open

Use_Pivot = true; this displays the Daily Pivot plus the levels above/below the Pivot

open_pivot_pluslevels.mq4

Searching For 2 Particular Indicators - MA and Pivots

Hi Traders,

I'm looking for 2 indicators I'm sure this forum has ready-coded and would very much appreciate if the links can be posted.

1) Pivot points. I am looking for a pivot points indicator that calculates Pivot for the day with R1,2,3 S1,2,3 but also plots the original pivots for the previous days, so the line is dynamic day by day and you can see yesterdays, day before, etc pivots.

2) Moving Average Multi-Time-Frame. I am looking for an indicator that can plot SMA or EMA from the daily or weekly charts as a straight line on the lower timeframes showing where that indicator is (again on a dynamic basis).

Thanks for the help.

Suk

Is anyone know this pivot?

Is anyone there have any FiboPiv V3 that also shows history piv? I don't want FiboPiv V3 that only shows current piv, I want that piv also shows its history piv. Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks in advanced.

Files:

umarannur:
Is anyone there have any FiboPiv V3 that also shows history piv? I don't want FiboPiv V3 that only shows current piv, I want that piv also shows its history piv. Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks in advanced.

Sorry but no. The code of current FivoPiv only allows current day. Maybe you find something different on this thread or here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173338.

Reason: