Indicators with alerts/signal - page 965

francoxxx
francoxxx  

nobody can help me?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
johnjacob:
hello mladen and mrtools,

you guys mind adding an alert to this indicator when the blue or red dot appears. thank you very much

forexmtn.mq4

Hello Johnjacob, have this version of that indicator with alerts.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Barons1:
Dear Mladen and MrTools, kindly you could add to this indicator a warning chime when the arrows appear?

Thank you in advance.

Good trading to all.

Barons1

trendsignal.mq4 trendsignal.ex4

Barons1, have this version that is the same as the one you posted.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
francoxxx:
Hi mladne and MrTools...

I would ask you if is possible make an indicator that give a signal/alert when a candle touchs o breaks a certain level but without close above/below it... I would pratically an alert when (to be precise) round numbers are crossed by shadows...

please,tell me that's possible! here the indicator of this experiment thanks in advance
francoxxx:
nobody can help me?

Francoxxx, thanks for the idea, been working on it, but haven't figured out how to do it correctly yet.

Genesisman
Genesisman  

Hey Guys,

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right spot. But I need your help. I need an indi. that's an ema crossover with alerts, for 3 ema's, (3,7 and 12). I also need it to have a pop up window, telling me whether it's up or down, or buy or sell and to state which pair it's alerting on. Thanks so much for your help.

genesisman,

Genesisman
Genesisman  

If it can alert on the 3 crossing the 7 and also when the 3 crosses the 12, (2 separate alerts) that would be great. Again, thanks so much.

genesisman

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Genesisman:
Hey Guys,

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right spot. But I need your help. I need an indi. that's an ema crossover with alerts, for 3 ema's, (3,7 and 12). I also need it to have a pop up window, telling me whether it's up or down, or buy or sell and to state which pair it's alerting on. Thanks so much for your help.

genesisman,

Hi Genesisman, there's a 3 ma cross here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

john jacob
john jacob  

Thank you mrtools.

Genesisman
Genesisman  
mrtools:
Hi Genesisman, there's a 3 ma cross here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Thank you so much mrtools!!!

topi
topi