Indicators with alerts/signal - page 952

Ok thanks for the advice. In any case I found in my archive Ehler's Fisher Transform. I noticed that when you see the thin bar corresponds approximately to the change of the A2. The only "problem" that this indicator has an alarm only when the bars change color and not when they start to become thin.

Files:
a2_ehlers.png  53 kb

Thanks Mr Tools and mladen for the work well done. I request to have pop up alerts and sound on this indicator with an option of getting alert on the current candle

Attached file swing_zz.mq4

Files:
swing_zz.mq4  12 kb

Barons1:
Ok thanks for the advice. In any case I found in my archive Ehler's Fisher Transform. I noticed that when you see the thin bar corresponds approximately to the change of the A2. The only "problem" that this indicator has an alarm only when the bars change color and not when they start to become thin.

Barons1

Which exact version of Ehler's Fisher Transform are you using?

Barons1

This should be it : ehlers_fisher_transform_1.01.mq4

You can have zero cross and slope change alerts in this version

Thank you very much Mladen. Is perfect

TDI Red Green_alerts_mtf 2.02 nmc.mq4 (page 781, post number 7807)

Any possibility to add AlertsNotify to this indicator?

hegel1987:
TDI Red Green_alerts_mtf 2.02 nmc.mq4 (page 781, post number 7807) Any possibility to add AlertsNotify to this indicator?

Hegel1987, added the AlertsNotify.

hello sir any update about vertex indicator that i asked few days ago ( about repainting issue )

pawanrao:
hello sir any update about vertex indicator that i asked few days ago ( about repainting issue )

So far no

Anyway have tried to fix it too and it seems that it can not be fixed

Reason: