Indicators with alerts/signal - page 923

Please add an alert to this indicator on change of colour of closed bar.

Many thanks.

Files:

mrdavid:
Please add an alert to this indicator on change of colour of closed bar. Many thanks.

Two things :

1. It needs "ullma" indicator too in order to work

2. It is a decompiled indicator. If you have the original source code, post that so that it can be changed

mrtools:
Hi Zefx, Added a alertsOnDiPlusDiMinusLevelCross and a PlusMinusLevel so if there is a cross of D+/D-, and either D+ or D- greater than the PlusMinusLevel then it should alert, but it needs testing.

Working like a clockwork, big thanks! It gives me more time for my family.

Mrtools/mladen would it be possible to build an indicator like the template below?

The template is consisted with %R and 2 Ma's of it. Of course I can do my job like it is, but it would be rather easier, since I watch multiple pairs, to have it as an indicator with alerts.

If it is possible to build this indi, the alerts that would be needed could be, signal, alerts, pop up, current candle.

Thanks in advance

r_with_mas.tpl

Files:
r_with_mas.tpl  21 kb

hi

please add alert sound & arrow to dt oscillator

and make histo virsion for dt oscillator

DT Oscillator.mq4

thank you

soil82:
hi

please add alert sound & arrow to dt oscillator

and make histo virsion for dt oscillator

DT Oscillator.mq4

thank you

soil82

Here is a version with alerts added : dt_oscillator_amp_alerts.mq4

Files:

mladen:
soil82 Here is a version with alerts added : dt_oscillator_amp_alerts.mq4

thanks mr mladen . please add arrow signal and histo version thanks

histo version:

soil82:
thanks mr mladen . please add arrow signal and histo version thanks

histo version:

soil82

A couple of versions like you are describing you can find in the elite section indicators thread

All the best

hasper:
Mrtools/mladen would it be possible to build an indicator like the template below?

The template is consisted with %R and 2 Ma's of it. Of course I can do my job like it is, but it would be rather easier, since I watch multiple pairs, to have it as an indicator with alerts.

If it is possible to build this indi, the alerts that would be needed could be, signal, alerts, pop up, current candle.

Thanks in advance

r_with_mas.tpl

Hasper, there is a wpr with ma here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page611 know your using 2 ma's in your template, but would imagine if you set the ma in the indicator to match the long ma period in your template you would get the same result.

vitas34; 709123:
Уважаемые Младен и Mrtoools! Добавьте пожалуйста стрелки и алерт к этому индикатору.Спасибо. [/ QUOTE]

stochasticrvi.mq4

Уважаемые Mladen&Mrtolls !!! Пожалуйста сделайте мою просьбу....

Vitas34, couldn't get that one to work, so did another version and posted it here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177239/page47

Reason: