Indicators with alerts/signal - page 914

mladen:
rpasupathy That is a renamed solar wind made to display histogram. It repaint as all solar wind indicator repaints : more than 3 bars. If you want alerts on that, find some of the solar winds with alerts

Hi Mladen

I found the indi "sixtysecondstrades" somewhere in the forum but saved only the ex file. I would appreciate if you could get an alert into. The indicator is of high quality in the shorter TF of 15 m and more.

Files:

wolfsch:
Hi Mladen I found the indi "sixtysecondstrades" somewhere in the forum but saved only the ex file. I would appreciate if you could get an alert into. The indicator is of high quality in the shorter TF of 15 m and more.

wolfsch

Check these posts : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/182074 . You can use some correctly coded adx crosses indicator with alerts instead of that indicator

Mladen/mrtools, please can you add alert to this indicator for the cross of the lines? Thanks in advance

samuelkanu:
Mladen/mrtools, please can you add alert to this indicator for the cross of the lines? Thanks in advance

Samuelkanu, there's one with alerts and arrows here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page579

trevorli:
Hi mrtools, thank you very much.

But i do not know what settings/ parameter to make that work, can you share it with me pls?

I would like to be alert when candle open above upper bollinger bands (not touching it) and vice versa.

Cheers!

Trevorli, try alertsOnOpenCloseCross = true and alertsOnCurrent = false, that should be close to what your looking for, but don't think it's possible to eliminate it from alerting when the candle is touching the band, because the candle can open and close greater than the band, but sometimes the candle wicks will still be touching.

zefx:
Hi guys,

could you please change existing alerts on level cross, to put +DI/-DI instead of the ADX?

Alerting only when one of DI's cross level up from down would be great, if possible.

adx_wildersdmi_v1.01_alerts.mq4

Hi Zefx,

Added a alertsOnDiPlusDiMinusLevelCross and a PlusMinusLevel so if there is a cross of D+/D-, and either D+ or D- greater than the PlusMinusLevel then it should alert, but it needs testing.

DemetriWcW16:
Hi Mr Mladen/Mr tools,

Can you please add arrows and alerts when cci line crosses above or below the rsi line? And can you please make this indicator mtf?

Thanks in advance !!

Hi DemetriWcW16, being that Rsi is a indicator bounded by zero and one hundred and cci unbounded, far as I know there is no way to get alerts on a cross.

DemetriWcW16:
Hi Mr Mladen/Mr tools,

Can you please add arrows and alerts when cci line crosses above or below the rsi line? And can you please make this indicator mtf?

Thanks in advance !!

check "Pollan's indicators" thread...THEY DID IT!!!... They made it work somehow...unfortunately...all they are posting is pictures...so we have to just "believe"............

Pava:
check "Pollan's indicators" thread...THEY DID IT!!!... They made it work somehow...unfortunately...all they are posting is pictures...so we have to just "believe"............

That is not the same

mrtools:
Elcomepips both the stochastic rsi and the signal are using a moving average for smoothing, so not sure what you mean.

Hello, I want a notification where's the signal drawn, please could you do it?

stochrsi_histo_mtfalerts.mq4

Files:
Reason: