Elite indicators :) - page 951

timmyhanke:
First of all thanks for the latest indicator you uploaded the stochastic ps it looks like a winning concep !

Is there any other way to make mirrored chart without it adjusts to the zoom, or will it allways repaint like that even if you made a new indicator ?

thanks !

timmyhanke

It will always repaint like that (there is no "natural axis" that could serve to invert values to get mirrored prices except the 0 - but if we use 0 then the mirrored values will be negative - and that would not overlap the existing chart at all)

Please fix this

Dear Mladen

Please fix this indicator for me. It stops refreshing sometimes, i have to remove and add it again to the chart to work.

vasanthurking:
Dear Mladen Please fix this indicator for me. It stops refreshing sometimes, i have to remove and add it again to the chart to work.

vasanthurking

Here is this version : supertrend_nrp_mtf_amp_bars.mq4

Files:

thanks for your help Mladen

mrtools:
This is Volatility quality nrp - Stridsman 2 with added options for arrows and alerts for slope,vq fast ma cross, and vq slow ma cross.

Mladen

Is it possible to make this MTF?

vasanthurking:
Mladen Is it possible to make this MTF?

vasanthurking

Here is the multi time frame version : volatility_quality_nrp_-_stridsman_2_alerts__arrows__mtf.mq4

mladen:
vasanthurking Here is the multi time frame version : volatility_quality_nrp_-_stridsman_2_alerts__arrows__mtf.mq4

Mladen

Thank you

Mladen

This indicator doesn't refresh on its own any more, I'm using build 765. Can you update it.

the first one is without refresh for several hours & the 2nd is refreshed.

See attached:

PS: The show all seems to be OK.

rk-ml-ccfp_mtf_amp_alerts_2.03_nmc.mq4

traderduke:
Mladen

This indicator doesn't refresh on its own any more, I'm using build 765. Can you update it.

the first one is without refresh for several hours & the 2nd is refreshed.

See attached:

PS: The show all seems to be OK.

rk-ml-ccfp_mtf_amp_alerts_2.03_nmc.mq4

Check the the journals and experts tab for eventual error raised by metatrader. There is nothing to be changed in the code - if it worked before and it compiles with no errors at all, it must work now and in the future too (especially since it is using built in metatrader ma functions for calculating averages that are the basis of that indicator).

Tested it for a couple of minutes on build 788 and all works OK (I set the GBP and NZD only - if I am not mistaken that is the setting you are using)

Mladen

The journal printouts are attached. They show the ccfp being loaded for 2 hours then removed & never loaded again. the loaded time looks OK but the removed didn't really remove it but flat lined it for 7 hours. This happened to all 12 prs on both pcs my window 8.1 & my window 7 pcs both with build 765. Any thoughts,

regards

Ray

Reason: