Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 803

Can anyone help me find a candle close indicator that warns me from a chosen set point in minutes before close.

I Got one with popup alarm and sound but the problem is it wont show what option i set it to just that candle is closing but not what chart if there is a indicator that could show what currency or option the alert is set at it would be nice and easier to see what session it regards.

Thank you.

falungong:
I did know but thought it should be like that Anyway, I use it on 4H and dont mind the repainting/recalculating.

The endpointed version I have does not have the "line" feature nor does it change color on slope changes.

Is it possible to have the endpointed version with color changes when it rebounds of the support/resist lines? (and line feature)

SSA (singular spectrum analysis) is an algorithm that is non-causal (that is why it is told that it recalculates - it is not a coding error like some repainting indicators, it is the way it must be calculated). You can find some more information on SSA here : Singular spectrum analysis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (and even about end pointed version - they call it "last point SSA" there)

So there is a big difference between recalculating and repainting indicators : 99.99% of repainting indicators are simply coding errors while recalculating is a properly coded indicator that does all as the underlying mathematical model requires from it

mladen:
SSA (singular spectrum analysis) is an algorithm that is non-causal (that is why it is told that it recalculates - it is not a coding error like some repainting indicators, it is the way it must be calculated). You can find some more information on SSA here : Singular spectrum analysis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (and even about end pointed version - they call it "last point SSA" there) So there is a big difference between recalculating and repainting indicators : 99.99% of repainting indicators are simply coding errors while recalculating is a properly coded indicator that does all as the underlying mathematical model requires from it

Thank you Mladen.

This helped allot.

pastecopy:
Hi mrtools and mladen,

Could you please make the following mtf indicators build 600+ compatible, couldn't compile them.

thank you very much .

rsi_divergence_-_mrtools.mq4

stochastic_divergence_mtfalerts.mq4

Found it, thank you again.

Здравствуйте,уважаемые Mladen & mrtools ! Можно сделать этот индикатор MTF? Пожалуйста.

ni_aggregated_alert_1.01.mq4

trendwave.mq4help_mtf_version

Files:
trendwave.mq4  6 kb

vitas34:
Здравствуйте,уважаемые Mladen & mrtools ! Можно сделать этот индикатор MTF? Пожалуйста. ni_aggregated_alert_1.01.mq4

Hi Vitas34, need Nihilist_Ultra_ADX,NIhilist_Magic, and Nihilist_HolyGrail to test if the mtf works.

vaider:
trendwave.mq4help_mtf_version

Vaider, would need the original source code to be able to add mtf, the version you posted is decompiled.

Hi,

Would anyone be willing to explain to me, in alerts, what alert "on current" menas?

falungong:
Hi, Would anyone be willing to explain to me, in alerts, what alert "on current" menas?

Hi Falungong, alerts on current, if true means alert on current open bar, if false means alerts will happen on first closed bar after signal is given.

Reason: