Indicators with alerts/signal - page 880

andy570:
Hello Mr. Tools and mladen, I have an indicator that I need an alert when it crosses the center line (sound, email, etc...) and tried myself but couldn't figure it out. It is a modified Ichimoku and which creates a span and a line in the center (I assume that is the Kinju but not sure as I can't find it in coding.). Anyway, I would greatly appreciate it if you could take a look at it. Much thanks! - Andy

Hello Andy, try this one out.

hoosain:
Hi mladen and mrtools, could you please add an alert to the indicator supersmoother_v1. Must be sound alert and pop up box saying "Buy" if price opens above the supersoother line. If price opens below the supersmoother line then must say "SELL". currency name must also be mentioned in alert. Yur help is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Hi Hoosian, try this one.

Hi mladen and mrtools, could you please add an pop up alert to this indicator , whenthere is difference in stochastic value andcurrency name must also be mentioned in alertThank You, 2stochdif.mq4

Files:
2stochdif.mq4  4 kb

mrtools can you please add an alert on the current bar when the dots appear.

Files:
zppo.mq4  6 kb

Thanks Mr. Tools! I tested it and it does sound an alert when price breaks the span (cloud); I was wanting to see if there is a way to alert when price breaks the center line (I am guessing it is the Kijun) but can't find the coding. Again, thank you for all your hard work!

Hi Mladen/Mrtools,

Can you please create a histogram version of this Indicator with alerts ...

Thanks a lot

Files:

rpasupathy:
Hi Mladen/Mrtools,

Can you please create a histogram version of this Indicator with alerts ...

Thanks a lot

rpasupathy

Making it an histogram version would assume that rsx should oscillate around the 50 line. Corridor is an attempt to avoid it (to determine trends start and end in a different way) so better to use some regular RSX histo if you are planing to use it that way and leave the corridor part out of it completely

Dear mladen!

can you take a look at my post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page587

Hi mrtools, Thank so much!!! Really appreciate your assistance. Best rgds

mrtools/mladen could you plz add alert to this indi and also the arrows where the trend change has happened. mom_ppo.mq4 thanks in advance.

Files:
mom_ppo.mq4  6 kb
Reason: