Elite indicators :) - page 610

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Would you please explain to me how to read the Threshold values on the CurrencySlopeStrength indicator?

By definition "threshold" is the lowest limit at which a stimulus is perceptible.

The example being that when the Euro = -0.10 and the USD +0.13 with the Threshold being 0.8, what does that tell me?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

ValoFX

CurrencySlopeStrength calculates a 100 period ATR (average true range)/10. Why does it do that and what was the intention of the author is not something I know. Maybe best to ask "Paul Geirnaerdt" (since he is stated as an author of that indicator) and get some answers from him

mladen

Here are the files and snapshot

traderduke:
mladen Here are the files and snapshot

Ray

Here you go

Files:

KDJ indicator

Is it possible to add up/down arrows on the main chart when the 3 lines of the KDJ indicator cross.

Up arrow when red above blue above green.

Down arrow when red below blue below green.

Thank you for your help.

Files:
kdj.mq4  4 kb

michaelB:
Is it possible to add up/down arrows on the main chart when the 3 lines of the KDJ indicator cross.

Up arrow when red above blue above green.

Down arrow when red below blue below green.

Thank you for your help.

MichaelB, added the arrows.

Files:

This is an updated version of the Rsx Sigma, now you have a choice of alerts on zero cross (which is the same as rsx and signal ma cross) or zero cross and also a choice of histo on slope with 4 colors or a histo using zero cross to determine its 2 colors.

mrtools:
This is an updated version of the Rsx Sigma, now you have a choice of alerts on zero cross (which is the same as rsx and signal ma cross) or zero cross and also a choice of histo on slope with 4 colors or a histo using zero cross to determine its 2 colors.

Thanks for this update. Mr. Tools or Mladen, is there any way to make the indicator a bit more responsive?

1 final change to AbsoluteStrength of Averages_mtf 2.01 indicator

mladen:
David I am supposing that you are referring to multi time frame mode (that is when it can be flat when interpolation is turned off). This version draws dots during those flat periods too

mladen,

I have found more patterns based on reviewing your dots in the terrific Absolute Strength of Averages_mtf 2.01 indi that you created, when the 4 conditions that you suggested in post #6292 on page 630 would also work very well.

So as to not to any create any problems with buffers or arrays etc, can you please create one last version of this indi 2.01 by combining conditions together which will separate the 2 main situations of diverging and same direction steps:

1. when green steps up more than red steps down during the same time, or

when red steps down more than green steps up during the same time, then create a lime green dot.

2. when green steps down more than red steps up during the same time, or

when red steps up more than green steps down during the same time, then create a red dot.

3. when green steps up more than red steps up during the same time, or

when red steps down more than green steps down during the same time, then create a green dot.

4. when green steps down more than red steps down during the same time, or

when red steps up more than green steps up during the same time, then create a fire brick dot.

Thank you so very much for all of your generosity and patience in helping to create all of these variations of ABS which create a efficient and more profitable mosaic.

Traderdp

David

traderdp:
mladen,

I have found more patterns based on reviewing your dots in the terrific Absolute Strength of Averages_mtf 2.01 indi that you created, when the 4 conditions that you suggested in post #6292 on page 630 would also work very well.

So as to not to any create any problems with buffers or arrays etc, can you please create one last version of this indi 2.01 by combining conditions together which will separate the 2 main situations of diverging and same direction steps:

1. when green steps up more than red steps down during the same time, or

when red steps down more than green steps up during the same time, then create a lime green dot.

2. when green steps down more than red steps up during the same time, or

when red steps up more than green steps down during the same time, then create a red dot.

3. when green steps up more than red steps up during the same time, or

when red steps down more than green steps down during the same time, then create a green dot.

4. when green steps down more than red steps down during the same time, or

when red steps up more than green steps up during the same time, then create a fire brick dot.

Thank you so very much for all of your generosity and patience in helping to create all of these variations of ABS which create a efficient and more profitable mosaic.

Traderdp

David

David

Checking :

This :

1. when green steps up more than red steps down during the same time, or when red steps down more than green steps up during the same time, then create a lime green dot.

Can be translated to : when green steps up and red steps down

Similar for other conditions

Is that correct?

mladen:
David

Checking :

This :

Can be translated to : when green steps up and red steps down

Similar for other condition

Is that correct?

mladen,

My condition1. has 2 situations that both lead to the same lime green dot.

I don't understand how my 1. can be translated to your " when green steps up and red steps down " - but if they are the same in coding, then the answer is yes.

It is very important to be aware that my conditions 1. and 2. both use "diverging" greens and reds

while my conditions 3. and 4 both use "same directions" greens and reds.

Thank you very much for your efforts on this.

traderdp

David

Reason: