Indicators with alerts/signal - page 855

clon_tron:
Hi mladenand mrtools! Can you please make this indicator nrp and add alert?

It can not without changing completely the logic of it

That indicator is using current + 4 future moving average values. If the future values are replaced with past, it will not look anything like that indicator

mladen,

Thanks for the info, it worked. However, when the alert comes up, for the fine_fractals, it's in another language. Could you get it to come up in English??? Thanks so much.

genesisman

Genesisman:
mladen,

Thanks for the info, it worked. However, when the alert comes up, for the fine_fractals, it's in another language. Could you get it to come up in English??? Thanks so much.

genesisman

Will try to decipher it

mladen:
It can not without changing completely the logic of it That indicator is using current + 4 future moving average values. If the future values are replaced with past, it will not look anything like that indicator

Ok thanks for your reply!

Hi, I have taken the attached indicator in "Something interest" forum.

It seems that the alert (when signal changes from buy to sell and viceversa) does not appear. Please can you fix it and add a pop-up/sound alert and if it possibile and email alert?

Thanks in advance.

Please can you add alert on this indicator? I want the alert to have option of on open and closed candle. Thanks in advance

lapigna:
Hi, I have taken the attached indicator in "Something interest" forum.

It seems that the alert (when signal changes from buy to sell and viceversa) does not appear. Please can you fix it and add a pop-up/sound alert and if it possibile and email alert?

Thanks in advance.

Lapigna, if you can find the original source would be happy to fix it and add alerts, the version posted is decompiled.

samuelkanu:
Please can you add alert on this indicator? I want the alert to have option of on open and closed candle. Thanks in advance

Samuelkanu, the same thing(except without the problem with it trying to find future price) you can find here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general to make it exactly the same change the ma methods to MODE_LWMA or 3, and of course the period settings.

Hi mladen,

Could you plz add alerts and arrow on chart to this MT4 indy. When indy reaches the upper(100) and lower(0) lines the alert should go off. Thanks again

Cheers

Files:
bb.mq4  3 kb

claypot:
Hi mladen,

Could you plz add alerts and arrow on chart to this MT4 indy. When indy reaches the upper(100) and lower(0) lines the alert should go off. Thanks again

Cheers

claypot

Those arrows and alerts would be exactly the same as an bollinger bands indicator with alerts and arrows on upper or lower band cross. There are quite a few very well coded such indicators already

Reason: