Indicators with alerts/signal - page 700

Robson Paludo:
can someone add alert/email on this indi?..thanks

Robson Paludo,

Trend Magic is a renamed cci based SuperTrend one with alerts can be found here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page459

Good morning Mladen,

Please be kind enough and add a Vertical-LINE when the histogram crosses the Zero-level only on the attached indicator.

Thanking you in advance.

ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen,

Please be kind enough and add a Vertical-LINE when the histogram crosses the Zero-level only on the attached indicator.

Thanking you in advance.

ValoFX

Did you try using some of the macd indicators that can do that and that can chose the average mode (with fast set to 5 and slow set to 34 and average mode set to sma)?

mladen:
ValoFX Did you try using some of the macd indicators that can do that and that can chose the average mode (with fast set to 5 and slow set to 34 and average mode set to sma)?

No, I have not Mladen. I changed the "Awesome" to 5-ema and kept the 34-sma which I could not do with the MACD.

Hello everyone,

Seeking (MTF) ultra stochastic color line with alarm when it changes color.

Thanks and sorry for my bad english

jf

ValeoFX:
No, I have not Mladen. I changed the "Awesome" to 5-ema and kept the 34-sma which I could not do with the MACD.

ValeoFX

Maybe I did not express it correctly :

awesome oscillator = sma(5) - sma(34)

while macd(5,34) would be = ema(5) - ema(34)

If you have a macd that can change ema to sma, than you have ao too (like the macd of averages from the elite section, for example - in it you can chose what type of averages you want to use for any of the calculation parts

mladen:
ValeoFX

Maybe I did not express it correctly :

awesome oscillator = sma(5) - sma(34)

while macd(5,34) would be = ema(5) - ema(34)

If you have a macd that can change ema to sma, than you have ao too (like the macd of averages from the elite section, for example - in it you can chose what type of averages you want to use for any of the calculation parts

Thanks Mladen. Appreciate the reply. Now to FIND the beast with the vertical lines in it! I managed to get the settings to my liking, just to get the Alerted version. I shall be harvesting.

Hi Good day to all,

Can anyone help me with this MACD indicator? I tried to add SendNotification to it, and it did send signal to my mobile device but the same signal is repeating. Is there anyway to prevent the duplicate signal and send only once?

Thank you very much, appreciate your help.

Files:

alvinkon:
Hi Good day to all,

Can anyone help me with this MACD indicator? I tried to add SendNotification to it, and it did send signal to my mobile device but the same signal is repeating. Is there anyway to prevent the duplicate signal and send only once?

Thank you very much, appreciate your help.

alvinkon

Try it out now

Files:

celte83:
Hello everyone,

Seeking (MTF) ultra stochastic color line with alarm when it changes color.

Thanks and sorry for my bad english

jf

From what I see that is a simple stochastic made multi time frame (it is already a multi time frame and work only in multi time frame mode). There is quite a few such stochastic indicators already posted

Reason: