Indicators with alerts/signal - page 664

nad22:
hi chartista, any idea how u use this indicator??

i use 0, 3, 8, 9 for the settings and use the first either bear or bull signal after the yellow (do not trade) zone. That is why it would be helpful to have the arrows on the chart.

Hello, I would like to ask. What stands for KDJ? Is it possible to make a slope histogram between green and rad lines? Thank You.

Files:
kdj.png  33 kb

akrolytis:
Hello, I would like to ask. What stands for KDJ? Is it possible to make a slope histogram between green and rad lines? Thank You.

This is the best description I have found and that can explain all bout "KDJ" indicator:

KDJ

Type

Momentum Indicator, using a divergence line

How does it work?

The KDJ indicator is actually a derived form of the Stochastic with the only difference being an extra line called the J line.

The J line represents the divergence of the %D value from the %K. The value of J can go beyond [0, 100] for %K and %D lines on the chart.

Trading Signals

A negative value of J combined with %K and %D at the bottom range indicates a strong over sold signal.

Likewise, when the J value goes above 100, combined with %K and %D at the top range, it will indicate a strong over bought signal.

mladen:
This is the best description I have found and that can explain all bout "KDJ" indicator:

Hi Mladen,

While I await your response to my FXCorrelator issue (Postings 6663/6667) - Can I request you to please tell me where Do I find the KDJ indicator mentioned here or can you post it here ?

Thanks

humble_trader:
Hi Mladen,

While I await your response to my FXCorrelator issue (Postings 6663/6667) - Can I request you to please tell me where Do I find the KDJ indicator mentioned here or can you post it here ?

Thanks

humble_trader

You can find one version of KDJ here : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page319#comment_694759

humble_trader:
Hi Mladen,

Thanks

Here you go: https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/125/kdj_mtf_1.mq4

chartista:
i use 0, 3, 8, 9 for the settings and use the first either bear or bull signal after the yellow (do not trade) zone. That is why it would be helpful to have the arrows on the chart.

Mr Mladen and Mr Tools,

Please, may I join, Chartista to request that the indicator he attached above be made an MTF indicator in addition to the arrow request.

Thank you as we await your mmuch appreciated response.

Okoli

okoli:
Mr Mladen and Mr Tools,

Please, may I join, Chartista to request that the indicator he attached above be made an MTF indicator in addition to the arrow request.

Thank you as we await your mmuch appreciated response.

Okoli

Okoli

As far as I see that indicator is already a mtf (just set the minutes to desired time frame)

Other than that is is a macd and as far as I know there are already macd indicators that are made to work that way

And in what time frame u take entry according to this system?. 15 min 1 hr or 4hr?

Thank You So Much - I got it.

Reason: