Indicators with alerts/signal - page 646

inver61:
Please, someone can program

Inver61, if I remember correctly that indicator was decompiled.

mrtools:
Inver61, if I remember correctly that indicator was decompiled.

And renamed I adore seeing my indicators renamed and decompiled Oh well, that should mean that I do something OK

mrkentet:
Hello Mrtools,

Thank you very much for your fast in help.

I will test this indicator and will let you know soon with the result.

Once again thank you for your support and kindness.

Kind regards

mrkentet

Hello Mrkentet,

After rereading your post think maybe you were looking for the indicator to alerts differently, I coded it to alert when the slow center bollinger MA crosses the fast center bollinger MA, is this right?

Thank you so much,mr.Tools!

mrtools:
Hello Mrkentet, After rereading your post think maybe you were looking for the indicator to alerts differently, I coded it to alert when the slow center bollinger MA crosses the fast center bollinger MA, is this right?

Dear mrtools,

I already try indicator that you created for me Bands x2_mtf+alerts.

But I guess its now that I am looking for.

My trading strategy was using two bollinger lines crossing strategy. And the crossing is at the deviation lines ( Not at the Ma crossing ).

And also because bollinger has two deviation lines (upper deviation and lower deviation), so the alert should be informing in details which deviation lines that got crossing. So I will need to know if its lower deviation lines band or the upper deviation lines band that got crossing

Per my early post for example, on the chart I am using two bollinger period 20 (fast) and period 50 (slow) with deviation 2, when the period 20 upper deviation line crossing the period 50 upper deviation line from above then the Alerted message should be saying :

"Upper Bollinger 20 crossing down the upper bollinger 50 ".

Another example, when the period 20 lower deviation line crossing the period 50 lower deviation line from below then the Alerted message should be saying :

"Lower Bollinger 20 crossing up lower bollinger 50".

And so on ....

Here I also send capture chart image and my marking when the alert should be pop up.

Its possible for you to made this kind of alert indicator ?

I do really appreciated for your hard work and helps.

Best Regards

mrkentet

Files:
chart.jpg  84 kb

mrkentet:
Dear mrtools,

I already try indicator that you created for me Bands x2_mtf+alerts.

But I guess its now that I am looking for.

My trading strategy was using two bollinger lines crossing strategy. And the crossing is at the deviation lines ( Not at the Ma crossing ).

And also because bollinger has two deviation lines (upper deviation and lower deviation), so the alert should be informing in details which deviation lines that got crossing. So I will need to know if its lower deviation lines band or the upper deviation lines band that got crossing

Per my early post for example, on the chart I am using two bollinger period 20 (fast) and period 50 (slow) with deviation 2, when the period 20 upper deviation line crossing the period 50 upper deviation line from above then the Alerted message should be saying :

"Upper Bollinger 20 crossing down the upper bollinger 50 ".

Another example, when the period 20 lower deviation line crossing the period 50 lower deviation line from below then the Alerted message should be saying :

"Lower Bollinger 20 crossing up lower bollinger 50".

And so on ....

Here I also send capture chart image and my marking when the alert should be pop up.

Its possible for you to made this kind of alert indicator ?

I do really appreciated for your hard work and helps.

Best Regards

mrkentet

Mrkentet, try this one think its closer to what your looking for.

Files:

mrtools:
Mrkentet, try this one think its closer to what your looking for.

Dear Mrtools,

Thank you for your fast in help. I will try this one and will let you know with the result.

Best Regards

mrkentet

Hi Mladen and Mr Tools,

Could you add email alerts to these indicators?

Thanks

Files:

frankko:
Hi Mladen and Mr Tools,

Thanks

frankko

Emails added to swing arrows

Files:

frankko:
Hi Mladen and Mr Tools,

Thanks

Frankko, added email alerts to Hma arrows.

Files:
Reason: