Indicators with alerts/signal - page 574

Thanks Mladen. It's working fine now.

protrade:
Well it did that, now it's annoying the hell out of me. lol.

Thanks Mladen, and sorry about that Protrade, Mladen's version should do the trick, I left out some important code .

Hello MrTools and the other good guys in this forum, thanks for all the good work. Pls can you adjust the ArrZZx2_alerts indicator in the attachment of this thread, for it to also alert when the exit arrow (X) shows up.

Thanks

emmany4:
Hello MrTools and the other good guys in this forum, thanks for all the good work. Pls can you adjust the ArrZZx2_alerts indicator in the attachment of this thread, for it to also alert when the exit arrow (X) shows up. Thanks

Hello Emmany,

Added the exit arrow alert, got alerts from it and it seems to be working, please test if any problems let us know.

Files:

mrtools:
Hello Emmany, Added the exit arrow alert, got alerts from it and it seems to be working, please test if any problems let us know.

Thanks MrTools, for your kind and quick response. Pls I still need you to add a sound and pop up alert on this indicator even though it repaints. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks once again.

Files:

emmany4:
Thanks MrTools, for your kind and quick response. Pls I still need you to add a sound and pop up alert on this indicator even though it repaints. I would really appreciate it. Thanks once again.

Emmany4, maybe check over here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650 probably at least 50 versions of solar wind there and would imagine some already have alerts.

mrtools:
Emmany4, maybe check over here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650 probably at least 50 versions of solar wind there and would imagine some already have alerts.

Thanks MrTools for all your effort, but this one is a little bit different from other versions because it had been worked on previously. How I wish you can just help to put in the alert.

Thanks all the same and once again.

emmany4:
Thanks MrTools for all your effort, but this one is a little bit different from other versions because it had been worked on previously. How I wish you can just help to put in the alert. Thanks all the same and once again.

emmany4,

Take the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page18 and change the lines that are going like this :

Value = 0.33*2*((price-MinL)/(MaxH-MinL)-0.5) + 0.67*Value1;

Value=MathMin(MathMax(Value,-0.999),0.999);

ExtBuffer0=0.5*MathLog((1+Value)/(1-Value))+0.5*Fish1;[/CODE]

to this :

[CODE] Value = 0.2*2*((price-MinL)/(MaxH-MinL)-0.5) + 0.8*Value1;

Value=MathMin(MathMax(Value,-0.999),0.999);

ExtBuffer0=0.05*MathLog((1+Value)/(1-Value))+0.95*Fish1;

and you will have alerts on your version of indicator too

inver61:
.Hello, could you put this indicator histogram, leaving arrows, chart in price, every time it changes color. thank you very much. and alarm

I want arrows in the principal graph, when the colors of the bars of the histogram change. Thank you very much

inver61:
I want arrows in the principal graph, when the colors of the bars of the histogram change. Thank you very much

a

I want arrows in the principal graph, when the colors of the bars of the histogram change. Thank you very much. Here this the indicator

Files:
Reason: