Solar wind - page 10

TheRumpledOne:
Sorry iGoR....

This has got to be be one of the most heartbreaking questions I get asked, "Why Isn't Pluto a Planet". And I get it a lot. I was expecting that a few years after the International Astronomical Union's controversial decision, the debate would have settled down and people would finally accept it. But no, it's still a sore point for many people - Pluto is not a planet(let that sink in). In this article, I'll explain the events that led up to the decision, the current state of planetary definition, and any hope Pluto has for the future. Let's find out why Pluto is no longer considered a planet.

Why is Pluto Not a Planet | Universe Today

I am fully awere that Pluto is no longer a planet. It was world wide news that planet earth had lost a little brother.

I started my topic on the urban pluto method the 3rd of Februari 2006. StrategyBuilderFX

Pluto was considered as a planet till The International Astronomical Union held a convention in Prague between the 14th and 25th Of August 2006.

With Resolution 5A and Resolution 6A Pluto was officially no longer a planet.

So when I started my topic, Pluto was officially a planet.

Not that this all matters but it is to clarify your remark. So I hope for you that you're not going to keep a crusade on pointing out the error that pluto is not a planet, on all articles that were written before 25 august 2006.

Regards...iGoR

fxbs:
very good, Igor- life on Pluto, cycles, rising sun, skyscrapers, metro(subways) truffic, turbulance (storms)... a good idea

very true here on Earth too

you have a tallent -you know...

Thanks for your kind words

To other people that start to contact me true PM's.

I don't trade this system any longer. I stopped looking at it 2 years ago because the indicators showed serious instability. When this system was placed on 4 different broker platforms it showed all different kind of reading.

So please don't mail me or ask to look to maybe improve it with the help of other indicators ...etc..

It was nice to have build this system because it helped me in my further way on develloping a robust trading system.

The Urban pluto system was a nice system to pin-point entrys or exits in nice moving markets or trending markets but failed as 99% of the systems, in consolidation markets.

It was one of the steps that brought me to the system I trade now and that I will trade most likely for the rest of my trading career. Because it performs very good in trending as in consolidation markets.

Friendly regards...iGoR

iGoR:
I am fully awere that Pluto is no longer a planet. It was world wide news that planet earth had lost a little brother.

I started my topic on the urban pluto method the 3rd of Februari 2006. StrategyBuilderFX

Pluto was considered as a planet till The International Astronomical Union held a convention in Prague between the 14th and 25th Of August 2006.

With Resolution 5A and Resolution 6A Pluto was officially no longer a planet.

So when I started my topic, Pluto was officially a planet.

Not that this all matters but it is to clarify your remark. So I hope for you that you're not going to keep a crusade on pointing out the error that pluto is not a planet, on all articles that were written before 25 august 2006.

Regards...iGoR

Where's your sense of humor, iGoR?

TheRumpledOne:
Where's your sense of humor, iGoR?

lost it some where on my trip half way between earth and pluto....

thank you, iGoR - that's amazing trip

Hi Guys,

I think that the solution for SolarWind is to make the indicator to draw the candle with the price of the day before. An example is here:

for(int i=0; i<limit; i++)

{ MaxH = High;

MinL = Low[Lowest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW,period,i+1)];

price = (MaxH+MinL)/2;

Value = 0.33*2*((price-MinL)/(MaxH-MinL)-0.5) + 0.67*Value1;

Value=MathMin(MathMax(Value,-0.999),0.999);

ExtBuffer0=0.5*MathLog((1+Value)/(1-Value))+0.5*Fish1;

Value1=Value;

Fish1=ExtBuffer0;

}

What do you think about?

Any updates on the Solar Wind? any new modified versions?

Hiyieldrater:
Any updates on the Solar Wind? any new modified versions?

If you want a solar wind indicator that works properly then use a MACD with setting 9,10,1.

If you will place it on your screen you will say: but that doesn't look as beautifull as the solar wind indicator.

But that is the whole point. The solar wind looks beautifull because it RE-PAINTS.

The moment that you would make it not re-paint it is a normal indicator like the MACD.

iGoR

HI igor, Thanks for the reply

I know majority of indicators re-paints, i only use the Solar wind as past reference to the degree of buying and selling pressure. i was wondering if there are modified versions or perhaps a different way of displaying Solar wind than the original MACD style.

Hi,

I have made alerts for Solar Wind indicator (it has option to be used as repainter or non-repainter!). You can get the files from the links below (first link has repaint as default and the second has non-repaint as default):

Forex Factory - View Single Post - can anyone help me to add alert to this indicator

Forex Factory - View Single Post - can anyone help me to add alert to this indicator

Regards,

chandra

Reason: