Indicators with alerts/signal - page 578

Thanks mladen, you're very nice and people like you are rare

To be honnest, I don't see the difference with the different version (Starlight, spiggy and kositsin). In France we say it's "chinese" when we don't understand. I see on the code of this JMA sto it was a spiggy version, but I don't see a Kositsin version of sto on the thread. I understand it is difficult, because I'm a very good coder but on PRT, in France, and I spend a lot of time to help people, like you, to create code on PRT.

To come back to the JMA STo (because I think it gives very good entries), do you think you can add the 3 types of arrows on the AllSto v4 of igorad (nrp) ?

1/ Arrows when %K cross %D in the OB/OS zone

2/ Arrows when %K cross %D between the OB/OS zone

3/ Arrows when %K leave the OB or OS zone

With the possibility to choose the size, the colors and the aspect of the arrows and the possibility to activate or not 1,2, or the 3 types of arrows like Mr Tools did (it was a very good idea)

Thanks a lot

Zilliq

https://mon-partage.fr/f/ZnL0W0KP/

The JMA STO KDSL above

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//| JMA_WPR.mq4 |

//| JMA - Spiggy |

//| Dm_35 2008 |

//| modJMA Sto KD http://www.*************

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//mod

#property copyright "Dm_35"

The JMA of the Allsto is not so beautiful as the STO JMA of Spiggy

As you see STO JMA give very good entries/exit (parameters need to be optimized) when we follow the trend (supertrend, fractal, take a higher arrow in a uptrend, lower arrow in a downtrend etc...)

zilliq:
The JMA of the Allsto is not so beautiful as the STO JMA of Spiggy

:):)

Try out this version. It seems that I have found what was going on but it still needs to be tested more thoroughly. As far as I see there were cases when simply because there was more than one signal on the same bar (and in it there can be up to 3 arrows on the same bar), a new arrow drawing was causing that the previous arrow disappear

So beautiful (with the 1.03 version of Mr tools)...

It test it immediately

Ps: Euh when do you sleep ?, it's 11:18 AM in France

Files:

zilliq:
So beautiful (with the 1.03 version of Mr tools)...

It test it immediately

Ps: Euh when do you sleep ?, it's 11:18 AM in France

We are in the same time zone

Sorry but some problems persist with this 1.04. (Graph DAX ut1) (but it seems to have less problem than before )

As you see on my graph, it seems there is a conflict between the arrows

The arrow when %K cross % D in the OB/OS signal doesn't appear when there is another arrow (%K cross the OB/OS signal for example)

Strange...

Thanks a lot

Zilliq

Ps: I thought you were american

Files:

zilliq:
Sorry but some problems persist with this 1.04. (Graph DAX ut1) (but it seems to have less problem than before )

As you see on my graph, it seems there is a conflict between the arrows

The arrow when %K cross % D in the OB/OS signal doesn't appear when there is another arrow (%K cross the OB/OS signal for example)

Strange...

Thanks a lot

Zilliq

Ps: I thought you were american

zilliq

As a simple test of what that JMA is doing, do the following : change the BarCount from 900 to some other number and see the arrows but also see the values of the indicator itself (I changed it to 1500). Then change it back again. It means that that JMA is 101% sure repainting and that it largely depends on the bars that are used for calculation (repainting will always happen when a new bar is opened and it will repaint BarCount back - so no limit of how many bars it repaints back)

That is a well known problem with almost all JMA calculations (even the "Kositsin" version) and that is why I, for example, prefer some other indicators to JMA

PS: mrtools is American I am not

Ok I try

You were right Master !

See the difference with 900 and 1500

I don't know who it can be useful to repaint many many bars before, pffff...

Do you think it can be solve or I just need to cry

Do you try do put the signals only on the bar close ?

zilliq:
You were right Master !

See the difference with 900 and 1500

I don't know who it can be useful to repaint many many bars before, pffff...

Do you think it can be solve or I just need to cry

As I said : JMA is like that. Nice but does what it does. It is happening because it inherits some previous bars values in a way that even the last bars value depends on a first calculated bar. Try using large number for BarCount (5000 for example) but even that will not prevent things like that with JMA (as a simple proof : change the BarCount from 5000 to 5001 and see how the value of stochastic changes - that is what I am talking all the time about - the repainting, since with 5000 bars 1 bar difference must not cause difference in values)

Reason: